The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tales of an Addon Hoarder (Shiz's Useful Addons for PC)

Taisynn
Taisynn
✭✭✭✭✭
WARNING: If you use a lot of addons like I do, you'll need to expand your LUA Memory Settings. Use Shissu's LUA Memory to notify you of how much memory you need and it will automatically adjust the setting!

If you're not wanting to have a ton of addons like me, my must have's are: Wykkd's Framework (mainly the toolbar, auto-repair, and dialog tweaks, but the whole package is really useful!), Destinations and Skyshards, Master Merchant, Item Saver, Crafting Stations, Pchat and Sous Chef.

Feel free to add your addons below too if you want!

For my ADDON MANAGEMENT, I use Minion. Please give me a thumbs up or like in exchange for the pointers! Thanks~

Inventory Management

Item Saver This started as a simple mod that allowed you to place a little marker on your items so you could remember to not accidentally sell or deconstruct them. Choose to filter marked items from any combination of vendors, the deconstruction list, the research list, the guild store tell tab, the send mail window, and the trading window.

Advanced Filters The default inventory has type filters, but they're still WAY too broad. This add-on fixes that! Subfilters for each of the 5 main filter types! Main inventory, personal bank and guild bank support!

Sous Chef - Provisioning Helper Sous Chef will work through your cookbook, and then whenever you look at your inventory, loot or bank, will mark Provisioning Ingredients with the Provisioning item type. If you mouse over the ingredient, Sous Chef will let you know which recipes use that ingredient, along with how many of that recipe you can make with your current inventory.

CDG Bank Stacker: CDG Bank Stacker is an Elder Scrolls Online addon that banks all your items that are in your backpack into your bank.Talk to the NPC and open your bank. For any item in your backpack it searches in your bank for a similar item. If more items can be stacked on the item in the bank, then CDGBankStack will add the item in your backpack onto the item in the bank

Dustman This addon will deal with your unwanted items! all "trash" items will be automatically marked as junk, option to mark ornate items as junk, option to mark items up to selected quality as junk and more.

Lootdrop, Continued (All in One) When you check the auto-loot option in Teso menu, drops go directly into your bag. But you do not know what you looted. Lootdrop graphically displays this information (icon, quantity, rarity and text) on the screen by stacking it in a specific and transparent window.

Selling & Merchanting

AwesomeGuildStore This addon augments the guild store interface with many useful additions such as search, level requirements, and advanced filters.

Master Merchant: Master Merchant is an upgraded version of Shopkeeper that offers additional features for the Traders and Trading Guilds. Finally, you can see who your Guild’s top sellers are and what they are selling! Your total Guild Sales and Sales Tax income are at your fingertips – any time you’d like to see them! And that’s just the start. Master Merchant also helps you find GREAT DEALS and provides many other trade-related enhancements! Join the 100's already using Master Merchant.

Achievements & Questing

Rare Fish Tracker: Rare Fish Tracker helps you keep track of the rare fish you have caught in your pursuit of fishing achievements.This is useful in getting the Master Fisherman Title. Fish are listed first by zone, then by rarity (color).

Destinations The BEST map addons for all achievements and quests. Dungeon Bosses (Dungeon Champions), Ayleid Wells, Werewolf/Vampire spawns, Vampire altars, Werewolf Shrines, Dwemer Ruins, Quest Givers , Fishing spots including optimal bait and more!

Research Assistant: A simple mod that adds a little icon to the list view. The icon only shows up for weapons and armor, and will be ORANGE if you do not have the trait researched. If the icon is GREY, that means you don't need to hold onto it for research! If you have duplicate traits, they will all be YELLOW except for the lowest quality item, which will be ORANGE.

Votan's Fisherman: This addon stores the type of a fishing hole once a specific fish or bait was catched. The type and the fishes and baits already catched there, are shown in the interaction menu while focusing the fishing hole.

Map Utilities & Expansions

Harven's Thieves Troves Marker It will mark thieves troves you discover on your map. You just need to open the trove and a pin with yellow bank icon will appear. You will also see/hear a notification.

MiniMap by Fyrakin MiniMap is most accurate and highly FPS efficient add-on available. It is the first MiniMap add-on for ESO with a true wheel mode . Now it also features anticipated feature - border pins (first seen in Deathangel's RMM). It has been thoroughly tested with HarvestMap, SkyShards and LoreBooks.

Lost Treasure: Lost Treasure is an Elder Scrolls Online addon that shows treasure map and survey locations on your World Map. It includes every known treasure map and survey location.

TreasureMaps: TreasureMaps is an addon that adds Icons for Treasure Locations to the map.

Lorebooks: Displays map pins for Shalidor's Library books and Eidetic Memory Scrolls

Crafting Stations: Crafting Stations is a simple plugin that will add map pin markers with tooltips for Crafting Station Locations.

Chest Master 9000 Chest Master 9000 is an Elder Scrolls Online addon that shows all the chest locations you found before on your World Map.

HarvestMap (EsoheadMarkers) HarvestMap (formerly known as EsoheadMarkers) displays ressource nodes, chests and fishing spots on map and compass.

Skyshards: SkyShards adds map pins for skyshards to the world map.

Destinations The BEST map addons for all achievements and quests. Dungeon Bosses (Dungeon Champions), Ayleid Wells, Werewolf/Vampire spawns, Vampire altars, Werewolf Shrines, Dwemer Ruins, Quest Givers , Fishing spots including optimal bait and more!

UI & Functionality

Fully Customizable MultiQuests Tracker More than 50 options are included with this Multiple Quest Tracker. You can limit the number of quests tracked to the map you are on, turn off Cyrodil PVP quests if you're PVPing, and more. Highly recommended.

Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC): Foundry Tactical Combat is a user interface enhancement for The Elder Scrolls Online designed to give players access to relevant combat data in an easy to process framework which allows them to respond quickly and effectively to evolving combat situations

Screenshot Helper: Automatically hides all remaining UI elements (e.g. floating markers, enemy glow, fps window, etc.) when the ingame UI is toggled via the game's keybind (not bound by default). Also adds an optional keybind that centers the camera on the character so you can make nice portrait screenshots. In addition, the arrow keys will allow you to move the camera and page up and page down change the field of view while the GUI is hidden. You can reassign these key in the controls menu.

No, thank you! and NoThankYou RP fix: Say No, thank you! to unwanted messages and notifications. This addon allows you to block or redirect unwanted messages and notifications to the chat. Thanks to sirinsidiator - the camera rotation is fixed!

Wykkyd Gaming Suite THIS IS MY MUST HAVE ADDON AND I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT. Wykkyd Gaming Suite is a collection of Addons including all relevant, regularly supported addons by Ravalox Darkshire Including: Wykkyd Suite Manager, Wykkyd's Achievement Tracker, Wykkyd's Auto Repair, Wykkyd's Dialog Tweaks, Wykkyd's Enhanced Chat, Wykkyd's Enhanced HUD, Wykkyd's Equipment Borders, Wykkyd's Equipment Level, Wykkyd's Full Immersion, Wykkyd's Loot Manager, Wykkyd's Macros, Wykkyd's Mailbox, Wykkyd's Outfitter, Ravalox' Quest Tracker, Wykkyd's Toolbar (Please note, for this to work you also must install Wykkyd Core Libraries and Wykkyd Framework)

Chat Functions

PChat: pChat is an addon to overhaul the way text is displayed in the chatbox, make your chat customizable as it should be. Timestamps, Copy/Paste Functions, Anti-Spam, Chat History, etc.

TOM - Tamriel Online Messenger TOM - the Tamriel Online Messenger will keep your messages and set you on alert. It doesn't matter if there is a whisper, a call from the guild or a party message that arrives... TOM will keep an eye to all channels until your return

Roleplaying & Animations

Idle Animations: Idle Animations is an addon that gives personality to your character. When sitting idle for several seconds, your character will perform an emote (animation).

Sit on Benches: You can now sit on those comfy benches in the tavern. Or temple pews. Or thin air, I don't care.1. Draw your fists 2. Back up against the thing you want to sit on 3. Use the new /sitbench emote this mod adds

ESO Theater: The game at the release had over 170 emote animation commands to choose from. his add-on allows you to configure a few favorites. It display them in a windows which you can click a button for the emote.
PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Demithian
    Demithian
    You forgot CraftAutoLoot, IntelligentLootText, and MailLooter. All are invaluable.
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ai research grid, bug eater, combat cloud, eso master recipe list, harven's extended stats, harven's improved skills window, idle animations, kill counter, lui extended, MailR, multi craft, and public dungeon champions are a few I think you missed as well.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • Tiberiusfury
    Tiberiusfury
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for this. Do you think you can update this for the Dark Brotherhood patch?
    I know that FTC has not yet been updated for DB, and it would be helpful to state this.
    PC/NA on Pop!_OS 20.10 via Lutris.
    @Debsin / Qen'Leiar cp~730 StamDK Tank (Argonian).
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this. Do you think you can update this for the Dark Brotherhood patch?
    I know that FTC has not yet been updated for DB, and it would be helpful to state this.

I will have to do so soon. <3 Thank you!
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice list! I also recommend Medic - UI Fixes. It is sort of an unofficial patch that fixed bugs in the UI if they are annoying enough to require a fix before an incremental patch.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one to add off the top of my head.

Consider AUI - Minimap module. Fyrakins Minimap is more fully featured for sure, but AUI is waaaaaaaay smoother and does not cause stutter and hitching when moving from overland to town and back.

Only problem is a current bug that does not update player (group) pins properly. Other than that I find it a much smoother and less heavy minimap.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't really need Item Saver, Bank Stacker or Lootdrop anymore. Those functions are now part of the stock UI. Although the Item Lock in the stock UI does leave some things to be desired.

For Crafting, I would recommend the Craft Store addon, but it needs a Hotfix for the Champ Ranks, which you can find in the Comments section on ESOUI for that addon.

Then, the only other one I can think to add is Luminary Transporter, gives you a list of all your guildmates and friends to make Wayshrining easier and pretty much Free for any use.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You don't really need Item Saver, Bank Stacker or Lootdrop anymore. Those functions are now part of the stock UI. Although the Item Lock in the stock UI does leave some things to be desired.

For Crafting, I would recommend the Craft Store addon, but it needs a Hotfix for the Champ Ranks, which you can find in the Comments section on ESOUI for that addon.

Then, the only other one I can think to add is Luminary Transporter, gives you a list of all your guildmates and friends to make Wayshrining easier and pretty much Free for any use.

Only one reason I use Lootdrop still. Well 2 I guess:

1. It shows how much of the looted item you already have in inventory
    2. You can move it around

#2 I could do without, but I do notice the loss of #1, especially when my bags are getting full and I like to plan my return to town.