Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

we want a 'baby' polymorph

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
a very small baby poly would be great fun on any class, its lore friendly too
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the middle of a giant Siege. Trebuchets everywhere. Suddenly a Templar catches out of the corner of his eye a Nightblade Toddler in diapers dual wielding. The Toddler goes after a sad Level 20 who's just trying to earn some easy Alliance Points with the big boys and boom, a Baby just Vicious Death'd eight people.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He would have massive bonus to stealth.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehk6t1.jpg
    signing off
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this mental image of Baby Herman from Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I would love this!
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    ehk6t1.jpg

i drink and i know things!!!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    we?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this "we" you are talking about?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We? You got a mouse in your pocket?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already too Many babies in this game.
  • Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    This would (hopefully) never happen. Have you actually even seen children, especially babies, in this game? They don't really seem to exist. How is it lore friendly? Babies can not take care of themselves. They certainly can not go on quests, kill things, save the world, etc. Besides, making baby models would probably end up being more trouble then it is worth. How would they determine what your character would look like? Based on your original model? Preset model? What clothes should it have? Also, I would really hate seeing a bunch of babies running around. Especially when it comes to pvp areas. I don't know about anyone else, but I would not enjoy being killed by, or needing to kill, babies/children because another player was using such a polymorph. I most assuredly would not want a baby polymorph in this, or any other, game.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be fun... But... we all know what kind of people we could see on the internet, and having a zerg doing filthy things to a player in kid polymorph is very very bad, even for a M game.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ye.. make it like Tera and FF14... make it weird, ESO.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's usually an unspoken rule, you don't kill (human) children in video games, at least not directly. There's not law against it, it's just frowned upon; most game developers avoid it or hide the fact off screen when a child dies or is killed.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine a baby throwing them tbags over your head :neutral:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banekin polymorph?

lol if it shrunk you down to size I would pvp with it :trollface:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine that small targeting box for PVP...
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. No. This would be bad. There's a reason Bethesa said no to children in the MMO. Look what they did on Skyrim. Killable children were the first thing to be modded in.

Though I would still KILL to see this happen...
    0c2b426fb76a5c5bb7acdb8abf291f322b574eb32cadf070d973864361942697_1.gif
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No we don't
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit says no. This one thinks it would be like an army of the banekin in nappies.

However if we were all the kittens yes? Or if there were just one quest that turned us into something small and cuddly for a limited time (as already is the case).

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my.
    Well this was unexpected
    Lol.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to be fair children in Skyrim were even more annoying than Kanye West...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • SahrotRein
    SahrotRein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slow down with this "we" thing. We're pretty sensitive here.
    Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

Horker loves baby's!
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't wanna be that person that goes there, but there are people who have, er, fetishes, that may ruin this completely.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did the weird part of the internet get here?
    PC/EU DC
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfsong wrote: »
    This would (hopefully) never happen. Have you actually even seen children, especially babies, in this game? They don't really seem to exist. How is it lore friendly? Babies can not take care of themselves. They certainly can not go on quests, kill things, save the world, etc. Besides, making baby models would probably end up being more trouble then it is worth. How would they determine what your character would look like? Based on your original model? Preset model? What clothes should it have? Also, I would really hate seeing a bunch of babies running around. Especially when it comes to pvp areas. I don't know about anyone else, but I would not enjoy being killed by, or needing to kill, babies/children because another player was using such a polymorph. I most assuredly would not want a baby polymorph in this, or any other, game.
    There is one baby in the game, there is the little Senche cub which could be some Khajiit's kid, you never know.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

No we really don't.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How-About-No-Meme-Dr-Evil-03.jpg
This discussion has been closed.