The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cyrodil servers cant hold up

grass-assassin
pvp for me is undoable atm seems. anytime i get near big group the game freezes .. then i try reset my game log to my character i get long load time then fail to connect to server .... its pretty bad i took a year off this game and its only gotten worse ... maybe instead of giving away 1 million dollars they should put it into an actual server that can hold the amount of people in them ... nut up zeni fix your servers its a great game i think it deserves to be fixed properly stop releasing new crap to try cover up the lack of fixing these issues .. i payed over 600k to make a whole set for pvp and i cant even get close to any action to use it ... super lame any who please fix the game ?