The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will ZoS ever fix "Clouding Swarm"? Find out next time on DBZ (video proof)

GoodOlPinkly
GoodOlPinkly
✭✭✭
I use Clouding Swarm 3 times in this video, and every time I am clearly hit by single target attacks, I'm not sure if I'm magelighted, but if I am I should become visible on my screen like when I'm normally magelighted.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7aKpJ2Isxg

Edited by GoodOlPinkly on May 10, 2016 9:08PM
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you are not Magelighted. I don´t know if its intended or not but you can be targeted in Clouding Swarm.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    xblackroxe wrote: »
    No you are not Magelighted. I don´t know if its intended or not but you can be targeted in Clouding Swarm.

Why would that be intended?
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don´t ask me ask ZOS
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same for nightblade cloak .
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    It's the same for nightblade cloak .

Yeah it happened when they nerfed cloak, I have no clue why, but that being said it's an ultimate and just like meteor, shouldn't it be immune to conventional methods of revealing players.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This used to be My absolute favourite Ultimate.
    It only lasts 6 damn seconds, atleast let it work for this Small Timeframe as intended.

Clouding Swarm Is as useful as the unmorphed Version:/

The Same with Mist Form, didnt use it anymore Aswell because there Is no reason to ...
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're playing as a vamp you're doing it wrong. Sucks that's the case.
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    I use Clouding Swarm 3 times in this video, and every time I am clearly hit by single target attacks, I'm not sure if I'm magelighted, but if I am I should become visible on my screen like when I'm normally magelighted.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7aKpJ2Isxg

@Zos_Eric
    If you're playing as a vamp you're doing it wrong. Sucks that's the case.

Well it isn't 100% crippling to my build but as you can see it prevented me from getting off my res..
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you tabtarget someone and they go into clouding batswarm, you can't see the tab "glow" around them but you can still throw all the single target attacks at them thorugh their invisibility. Was reported already on PTS back before thieves guild launched, along with the small delay to change into the invisible form when activating the skill.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    If you tabtarget someone and they go into clouding batswarm, you can't see the tab "glow" around them but you can still throw all the single target attacks at them thorugh their invisibility. Was reported already on PTS back before thieves guild launched, along with the small delay to change into the invisible form when activating the skill.

Is the delay actually a bug? Ever since thieves guild it's looked like a fade into invisibilityand a fade out of, when it ends too.

On topic though it does pretty much make the skill no more useful than unmorphed batswarm.
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being hit in clouding has been around since IC launch and sis never did anything about it and now in this update it's much worse.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use the other morph because its going to be another 2 years before/if this gets fixed.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need this fixed its been too long . Players that take vampirism sacrifice many vulnerabilities for the benefit . Balance it back developers .
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS must have added Isran to their staff because hot damn is there some vampire hate going on.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    I just find it funny that this is a known bug and there is no reply from Zos on the matter.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we shouldn't purchase the vamp skill in crown store, what do you say?
    @Wrobel or Wr :trollface: bel (aka very poor balance combat leader )
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Maybe we shouldn't purchase the vamp skill in crown store, what do you say?
    @Wrobel or Wr :trollface: bel (aka very poor balance combat leader )

I completely forgot that Zos is charging real money for a broken mechanic...... That's crazy
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't sell in the crown store if it's broken....
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no doubt about it that it is broken. It happens all the time. With no revealing skills being used whatsoever. It did not used to be thus. First, being marked revealed you all. Then, in the Thieves Guild patch, there doesn't need to be any revealing skill used. And I'm not even sure it has to do with tab targeting. I'm pretty sure players can be hit with single target attacks even without tab targeting being on them.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    The devs still refuse to speak on the matter? @ZOS_GinaBruno ?