Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best Tanking Enchantments

Brunoad
Brunoad
✭✭✭
For tanking, which glyphs have you found most useful, particularly on a shield?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hakeijo, the tri-stat glyph is the most useful. Tanks need all three pools.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going casual or end-game content?

Casual you can just do Stamina on your big 4: Helm, Shield, Leggings, and Chest; Health on everything else up to around 30k, anymore than that is up to you. Otherwise yeah, the triple stat buff is amazing if you plan to do vet dungeons and trials, but its expensive if you don't have master enchanting around 40k each glyph.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have max health on most of my pieces, so I don't have to put some many attribute points into health.

You don't have to have Hakeijo to tank. Only thing I haven't tanked is vMoL, and I don't have any. Not saying I wouldn't LIKE to have them, but don't feel like it's the baseline.

Don't craft tri-stat gear until after we see how the changes to heavy armor coming in DB affect our builds.