Fighters guild costumes and Mage guild costumes in game not crown store

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I really like the thieves guild costume given in game and would like to see this available in fighters and mages guild too .

Fighters guild skill is strong against vampires , undead and werewolves so something like this would be cool in my opinion

79ed9961682c7af1e9895a0dc9506b8e.jpg

I'd like to see anyone else's thoughts about in being a in game costume reward and also what might be great for the Mages guild as well .
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    If anything a mages and fighter's guild costume set would be ancient elf for mages, and akaviri for fighter's guild, which is the style they use for most of the members of the respective guilds.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »
    If anything a mages and fighter's guild costume set would be ancient elf for mages, and akaviri for fighter's guild, which is the style they use for most of the members of the respective guilds.

Oh ok thank you , I'm not a master on the lore so I appreciate that insight . Not trying to break lore here just would like some guild costumes for those guilds as well .
  • Eocosa
    Eocosa
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh I miss warhammer online...

Anyways while I would totally be for that sort of look to be added, I'm not entirely sure where in the "lore" it would fit (maybe some area of the Bretans) which may be why we will probably not see something like this added (although I would love to have it).
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There were Mages Guild costumes, but they were recently removed.

e31a57afd39dcad0a93651b7968be1e6.jpg?_ga=1.243196866.1564148492.1456893391
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    There were Mages Guild costumes, but they were recently removed.

Glad I grabbed them when I did.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    There were Mages Guild costumes, but they will be removed in 23 days.

-edit- originally thought they were already removed, but they are still in game.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That is the oddest thing that has ever happened to what was supposed to be an edit :/
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the thieves guild costume given in game and would like to see this available in fighters and mages guild too .

Fighters guild skill is strong against vampires , undead and werewolves so something like this would be cool in my opinion

I'd like to see anyone else's thoughts about in being a in game costume reward and also what might be great for the Mages guild as well .

A costume with this many details and overall high quality its so... *drools* delicious.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »

A costume with this many details and overall high quality its so... *drools* delicious.

That kind of detail in an MMO game. Not likely. But it would be possible to get a slightly simplified version which would be more or less true to the original. One problem I see is that the long coat would be stuck to the legs like robes are. And that would look awful when moving.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 8, 2016 8:52AM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like bumps.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seeing the Breton Hero costume... I've no faith that they would be able to do anything of the sort.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    After seeing the Breton Hero costume... I've no faith that they would be able to do anything of the sort.

Yeah that was a big let down .
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That kind of detail in an MMO game. Not likely. But it would be possible to get a slightly simplified version which would be more or less true to the original. One problem I see is that the long coat would be stuck to the legs like robes are. And that would look awful when moving.

It looked pretty good in Warhammer. That is what that is a picture of, the witch-hunter class for the humans.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like bumps.

I got bumps...but I'm told their too small. ;)
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double-post error...
    Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on July 28, 2016 11:20PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wake up from the dream, ZOS can't make something like that in real life...it would be much more bland, the hat would make your head huge, the bottom part would be glued to your legs and they would add out of place elbow flaps just because they like flappy elbows and hips.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Wake up from the dream, ZOS can't make something like that in real life...it would be much more bland, the hat would make your head huge, the bottom part would be glued to your legs and they would add out of place elbow flaps just because they like flappy elbows and hips.

I know now . The Breton costume wasn't out when I wrote this . Also , I ran out of beer weeks ago .
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These were among a few costumes I requested in the Crown Store forums. Would be nice to be able to buy them again...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tailcoats are nice and all but we dont even have the in-game physics for their capes :neutral:
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about no to crown store and add them into the Mage guild progress.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was recently shown in data mining that a set of 3 Fighters Guild costumes are in the code. I remember they are called Cold Weather, Warm Weather, and Armor.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As much as I love WHF, please, no Templars of Sigmar. Warhammer and Elder Scrolls have very different aesthetics going for them.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Called it!

Now Im sad...
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighters guild is akaviri style and mages guild is this....

• khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It looked pretty good in Warhammer. That is what that is a picture of, the witch-hunter class for the humans.

It was not a picture of an ingame model.

WitchHunter.jpg

Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on July 29, 2016 6:22PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was not a picture of an ingame model.

WitchHunter.jpg

Oye that's bad like Breton Hero false advertisings !