The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UI Errors

SueDeNimes
I'm getting UI Errors this morning. Do I need to disable the addons listed in the error?

bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:5027: in function 'MapCallback_unknown_34'
user:/AddOns/Vendors/Libs/LibMapPins-1.0/LibMapPins-1.0.lua:81: in function 'callback'
user:/AddOns/AUI/modules/minimap/Pin.lua:1053: in function 'AUI_MapPin:RefreshCustomPinsByType'
user:/AddOns/AUI/modules/minimap/Pin.lua:1912: in function 'AUI.Minimap.Pin.RefreshPins'
user:/AddOns/AUI/modules/minimap/Map.lua:345: in function 'AUI.Minimap.Map.Update'
user:/AddOns/AUI/AUI.lua:24: in function 'AUI_OnFastUpdate
  • SueDeNimes
    bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'ipairs'
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:5027: in function 'MapCallback_unknown_34'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:2974: in function 'ZO_WorldMapPins:RefreshCustomPins'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:5237: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_UpdateMap'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:4708: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_SetToMode'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:4722: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_PushSpecialMode'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:5309: in function 'OnFastTravelBegin'
  • SueDeNimes
    If I dismiss these they pop up seconds later.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since the addon listed with an error is Destinations, try disabling Destinations.

I had a similar issues, disabled Destinations, and the error went away.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    SnowmanDk (the author of Destinations) is aware of the problem. I would expect a fix soon
  • SueDeNimes
    Update to addon today and it is all working again
  • Truepotato
    I have a different problem and I no longer have the addon [ unistall and re-install the game and deleted the live folder on docs ]

2016-10-06T16:49:15.508-03:00 |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/Map/Gamepad/WorldMapQuests_Gamepad.lua:155: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/Map/Gamepad/WorldMapQuests_Gamepad.lua:155: in function 'callback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:614: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:TryHandlingKeybindDown'
    (tail call): ?
    (tail call): ?|r