Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Webcast/Podcast] Alith-Cast Episode 13 - The DarkBrotherhood Special

Krysalan8415
Krysalan8415
✭✭
The Alith-Cast team get their teeth into The Dark Brotherhood, with initial impressions of the first week's PTS goodness and those juicy Patch Notes.

As one of the largest EU Megserver's PVE community focused guilds our regular webshow is usually split between ESO News & Views and Guild News for our members, but Mondays was an Epic 2 hour plus monster and we haven't even scratched the surface of the upcoming DLC.

Watch this space as we bring you more great discussion and news of the Dark Brotherhood DLC, along with Alith Guild community updates.

#BloodWillFlow

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iKRS8Xo6tIQ&feature=youtu.be&a

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRS8Xo6tIQ&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

73f1f9fe484f022a82d414751d0fb8.png
Edited by Krysalan8415 on May 6, 2016 7:31AM
  • Stillwater
    Stillwater
    Soul Shriven
    As a disclaimer: I am an Alith member, but that is mainly because of the earlier episodes of Alith-Cast, which convinced me it is just the right, relaxed environment I need for having group-play fun (so, so, so true, the whole group is just as layed back and positive as the cast of the show!)

That said: I love this episode as I loved most before it because it is just the nice, knowledable, friendly chat that gives you a great insight into the new DLC. Cannot say anything negative on the content, I had fun live watching it and taking it on my mp3-player for the classic commuting podcast experience later on, too!

But I might as well make my small criticism available: could you supress the jingly-stuff on the twitch-follower inlays for the podcast? When only hearing it on an mp3 format it really is out of context and gets me a bit unnerved (yes, I am an old grumpy player).

Anyways: the whole podcast is a great thing, and I have recommended it before I got invovled with the guild and would still do so. The 2+ hours of this episode went by in a fly and I wanted to give you my opinion more than once which basically means it got me involved and interested!

Money quote from this episode is by Krys by the way: "It turned me into a mass murderer!" (and then laughs friendly)

Looking forward to the followup episodes: Alith-Cast: The Dark Brotherhooder and Dark Brotherhood with a vengeance...