The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Survey Reports issue

Covokson
Covokson
✭✭
Found when obtaining the survey Reports for the nodes when getting close to the area the survey report that in wrothgar they disappear and the nodes glitch out even when you are on top of the area were the Rich nodes are at
Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
" In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • PaladinStavros
    Having a similar, if not the same problem. I've had two of the Blacksmith Surveys for the Rift disappear from my inventory before I could collect the materials. I've got a few more saved up but don't want to take them out for fear I'll lose those as well.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a Hotfix on 04/29 to resolve an issue with Survey Reports on all platforms .....

The issues you are having may be another issue/bug they are not aware of. You should report this in-game so ZOS can follow-up. It may get quicker attention if you respond to the bug via in-game bug option versus the forums .....

I do three WRITS daily on my alt, I have not received a survey report since the hotfix. I did notice the bug before the hotfix where the survey report was not removed .....