The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THREAD Open. Poll If I Should Help Both Red And Blues. In Scourge PS4 EU. For Everyone

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Want to ask these questions that concern me. I have a yellow. But recently started to help DC again. No balance. I am stuck in this server. I now want to help the reds also. When no dc showed up at my night time only. But I help DC at my afternoon. I want to know what are on everyone mind. Especially for the AD who currently serve in Scourge. This is anonymous poll.
Edited by Serjustin19 on May 10, 2016 2:05PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

THREAD Open. Poll If I Should Help Both Red And Blues. In Scourge PS4 EU. For Everyone 9 votes

Should I continue to help only blue due to balance wise and let my Yellow and Red do duels only.
11% 1 vote
Should I continue to help blues. But also now help the reds. Two separate times. (DC by afternoon) (red by night) due to balance wise
11% 1 vote
Both 1 and 2?
0% 0 votes
None of the above?
77% 7 votes
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is bizarre. And no.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like that you are willing to discuss such things with the community, but you need to understand something

the forums are, largely, dominated by a very toxic pvp crowd, this has led to some very questionable changes in the game before now, and more recently, but i digress

you will likely find the universal opinion on the forum is that, and im just imitating what is likely to show up

"No, the hell, you shouldnt be allowed to swtich so much, what is wrong with you" again, not my opinion

What i think you need to do is get off hte forums, more for your own health,and ask the people this will directly involve, the friends/guilds/groups you play with, they will offer you the most sound advice.

Personally, in response to your actual question

Do whats convienant for you, what allows you to have the most fun

((personally i like DC, but thats a roleplay'ers opinion, taking in account of the lore of each faction and leader, he is the best choice))
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think you should start making more decisions yourself and stop relying so much on others to make decisions for you.

I think I've said this to you before in another post, and it was along the lines of play however you feel like playing because you paid for the game.

You said that you started helping blue and also feel like helping red, so it looks like you answered your own question, and that would be option 2.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Just pick a side and stick with them it's called loyalty & honor xD Kill everybody else, simple as
    Edited by DjKahun on May 6, 2016 11:25AM
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Pick a faction and fight for that faction.. Use alts for dualing only not taking keeps or affecting campaign in any way. Don't be a traitor and have some alliance pride
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. Thank you all for responding. All responses are most grateful. Many good things I agree with. I have decided to stay and help dc (only 1 dc now remains besides me) in Scourge PS4 EU. I will remain on my blue. But I was right that DC are leaving again. Like they did last time I was blue.

Hence why I fought on 2 different factions. But dc came back. I am stuck in Scourge unable to join in any other without getting kicked out of the game every five seconds. Hence why I was serving EP and AD. In same campaign. Thanks again all. I also quit helping EP and AD

I made my decision here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260875/update-may-it-be-known-for-scourge-ps4-eu-all-alliances-a-letter-to-you-all-a-confession#latest

This is also a post for asking DC to comeback in Scourge. I know t dosen't matter. But feel like posting in this thread in case any DC want to try Scourge on PS4 EU. If there reading this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/265000/to-all-daggerfall-pvpers-ps4-eu-us-dc-need-you-in-scourge-also-please-show-scourge-some-love#latest
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Come to AD :)
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have come to the conclusion of not helping the reds. They seem to be the alliance on Xbox NA scourge that zerg IC the most and think they are gods. Not saying dc or ad don't zerg, cause they do. But they do very rarely. I would know that ad hardly ever zergs in IC because 60% of the time Im the only ad there in a poplocked server fighting all the reds.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather just pick a side and stick with it. more fun people don't accuse you of spying ect my only DC/AD toons are for duels/ maps
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar