The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daggerfall Champions recruiting Daggerfall Covenant players

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
We are a trading/PvP guild that is recruiting members who play on the Daggerfall Covenant faction. We have a trader in Wayrest and will always have a trader in the DC faction only. So if you are a serious PvP player who plays on the DC faction and does not want to sell items to your enemies apply here with your psn.
  • Bastichh
    Bastichh
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Baastich
  • davidcombs7
    Add me

XxRe4iViasTeRxX
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Add me

XxRe4iViasTeRxX

Ok will today
  • Tvex
    Tvex
    Add please! PSN: Tvex09

Thanks
  • KronosCapone
    Add please PSN: BigCyclop132 would appreciate it
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    Returning player from Console launch took a year off and have returned on a casual basis. After reading over your forum I find your philosophy of running a small business in a game very effective. However, I wonder how it would fit a casual player looking to get the most out of the available community in this game.

PSN: Dc49070
    Faction: DaggerFall
    Game intrests: PvE groups and quests(intrested in finishing dominon and ebonheart while reaching 160, PvP, DLC groups
    Crafting: Arms and Armor (metal)Blacksmith:44 Clothing:36 Woodworking: 34
    Time Zone: EST
    We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Dc4907 wrote: »
    Returning player from Console launch took a year off and have returned on a casual basis. After reading over your forum I find your philosophy of running a small business in a game very effective. However, I wonder how it would fit a casual player looking to get the most out of the available community in this game.

Game intrests: PvE groups and quests(intrested in finishing dominon and ebonheart while reaching 160, PvP, DLC groups

Its actually not too bad so far. We dont have the prime spot in Wayrest but we have a decent one and atm I dont believe we are charging to sell.
  • nisanempireb14_ESO
    PSN: Alenti

See you in Tamriel
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    Thats fine I am just looking for a group to actively join with for end game and PvP.
    llSRRll wrote: »
    Dc4907 wrote: »

Its actually not too bad so far. We dont have the prime spot in Wayrest but we have a decent one and atm I dont believe we are charging to sell.

We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • DemonReaver485
    DemonReaver485
    Soul Shriven
    Psn DemonReaver485
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings I would be interested in joining.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join

PSN: grannas211
  • DelfLordBob
    DelfLordBob
    ✭✭
    PSN. DelfLordBob