Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Non existant Cold HARBOR seige

Breedj01
Breedj01
✭✭✭
Has anyone else had a death by COLD HARBOR BALLISTA on the EU PS4? Lately, EP players have been seen using these on scourge and hitting up to 40k damage. To confirm these are not cold FIRE. Zenimax "investigated" but said they dont exist on our server. Yet we still get killed by them. Anyone used them or seen them? It's frustrating that some players have them when they aren't supposed to be in the game.
Where are all the Oranges? Plenty of other fruits in tamriel... Where are the Oranges??
  • FlipFl0p
    FlipFl0p
    I got one shot by one yesterday on Xbox. On another occasion had one on my kill feed.
    Options
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they exist? Aren't they the ones you get from chests from Dark Anchors in Cyrodill but as far as I'm aware they are bugged.
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    Options
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Got killed by them several times. Hardest hit was 28k.
    Options
  • Breedj01
    Breedj01
    ✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »
    I'm sure they exist? Aren't they the ones you get from chests from Dark Anchors in Cyrodill but as far as I'm aware they are bugged.

No, they're cold fire seige from the dark anchors, these are on recap as cold harbor ballista
    Where are all the Oranges? Plenty of other fruits in tamriel... Where are the Oranges??
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen a cold Harbor seige in xbox
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it is simply a ui bug. At least in 1.6 they didn't change cold harbor to cold fire on your death log. It is actually just a cold fire hitting you, but death recaps are often buggy here.
    Options
  • Skyy
    Skyy
    ✭✭✭
    They are the ones from the Cyrodiil dolmen chests. They just call themselves something different in your death recap. Don't know why.
    Options