The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What do you consider to be the best combat UI?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all, this poll is more of a curiousity poll than anything. I use elements of all of the 3 main choices but I'm thinking of just using one to get rid of the obvious headache of tweaking, setting up buff bars, raid frames etc etc etc. and just generally tidy up my UI mess.

PS. Is there a way of permanently hiding the built in chat as I use a chat addon (TOM)
Edited by Bam_Bam on May 4, 2016 12:25PM
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara

What do you consider to be the best combat UI? 23 votes

FTC
56%
chmeyer87b16_ESOTaonnorWingMinscgreyloxNecronhexLarianaGreeKkimenaceMsanSueDeNimesTekNoirMartol 13 votes
AUI
13%
calia1120AketiumAzor_Ahaii 3 votes
LUI
30%
MadyBam_BamQizaxcalendorMalyckiamaboykynseon 7 votes
Other (please say in the comments section)
0%
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUI
    Also I'd love if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial to setting up a clean, effective UI for PvP. I have a lot of addons installed (mainly because of crafting and PvP) but I want my PvP characters to have a really clean UI so I can maximise visibility. Anyone able to help?
    Edited by Bam_Bam on May 4, 2016 12:47PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Msan
    Msan
    FTC
    LUI for group/raid frames, AUI for player/target, IMO. LUI has the cleanest group/raid frames while AUI has the most flexible options for customizing player/target frames.

Voted FTC simply because it has the best combat info at your disposal (the scrolling combat text and combat statistics).
    Edited by Msan on May 7, 2016 12:37PM