The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Harvestmap errors?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I turned off every addon except harvestmap and AUI for the minimap in order to make sure it wasn't another addon that was causing this. Certain nodes show up on both my minimap and worldmap, but there's a couple of problems:

In older zones, the ore and rune nodes are missing. In Crag, cloth modes are ALSO missing. In Wroth and Hew's, the only nodes that show in either map are chest, plant, solvent, and fishing hole nodes.

When I harvest a new node, it'll show up on the minimap/worldmap/compass, but when I /reloadui or restart the game, any new harvested nodes are no longer on the maps; it's like harvestmap isn't saving any of the new data.

Is anyone else having these problems, or at least similar problems?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.