Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Nazaric --Guild rerecruiting XD-- AD mostly

mmstf
mmstf
We have been around for a couple of years now, steady regular base of players but there is a need for new blood.
We are a social PvX guild with chill mature players mostly, guild trader is available through donations and it's a bit irregular but it's there also.
Msg psn:mmstf for more info/invite or just reply here.
Proud guildmaster of Nazaric, a nice PS4-EU-AD guild XD.
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    Lets see, more specifics, we have over 100 members but as we are laid back most go back and forth between games and i would like to establish a larger regular base of players preferebly endgame but not picky also the bank access is free and no fees whatsoever shall be demanded, organization is a tad lacky but with new blood in we will refresh and be a bit more active, we have done everything there is to be done the veteran players from the normal dungeons to trials we just need the new players to be open minded chill and sociable
  • MithrellasGaldhon
    MithrellasGaldhon
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 45 khajit templar tank, could I maybe get an invite?
    Psn: Gandalfsbuddy
    (I apologise for the awful psn name, gandalf was sadly taken, I don't know why i thought buddy was a good idea)
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    i'll send the invite in a bit
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    deleted my post as it wasnt relitive sry
    Edited by shugg on May 12, 2016 5:10AM
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    amm ok, np, still recruiting if any are interested
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Love to join, v16 stamblade AD
    PSN: xRichh94