Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can some amazing player explain?

FerrumnCutem
FerrumnCutem
✭✭✭✭
I just started doing PVP and I love it. Yesterday I did a lot of killing in the name of the glorious pact! And today I got an email with some siege geat attached and 4750 gold! So I love it even more. Can someone explain how these rewards are decided? And how the money attached is decided?

Best Answer

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a campaign reward for participation with your faction , congratulations ! Welcome to PvP !
    Answer ✓
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a campaign reward for participation with your faction , congratulations ! Welcome to PvP !

Thx for the answer, and thx for the kind words:)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only gotten one of these, for an Undaunted Event. But I think the 4750 is a standard amount of gold. Just about enough to keep you in Tri Pots for survival.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thx for the answer, and thx for the kind words:)

My pleasure . Also rewards increase the more you participate and the alliance points you get during a campaign . There are 3 tiers to rewards and the final factor is what place your faction finishes at the end of the campaign . You can earn even more alliance points by taking kill quests , location take over quests and scroll quests . There are also scouting missions at your factions start area . Best of luck in battle !