Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwells Almanac

BrokenBiscuits
BrokenBiscuits
Soul Shriven
Greetings all,

(Possible Spoilers) I have a question that's puzzling me and hopefully you can answer it for me. I have recently reached Vet 1 with the Ebonheart Pact and have started Cadwells Silver. From what I understand, I can only access my original faction and now the Daggerfall Covenant until I reach Cadwells Gold, but I opened my map and see that there is a wayshrine available to me in Auridon. It seems that I can now travel in all three alliances without having gained Cadwells Gold. Is this a bug, or is this supposed to happen? I have been to see Cadwell in the EP harborage but he doesn't seem to know anything about it, and I have been to both the DC and AD harborages and there is no sign of Cadwell nor the Light of Meridia. I'm not complaining mind you; having access to all three factions is wonderful. I'm just confused...

Thanks!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 9 changed the setup so that as soon as you start Cadwell's Silver, you get access to both of the other alliance territories. At the same time, you can now access both other territories as soon as you hit Level 50, even if you haven't finished the Main Quest or started Cadwell's Silver.
    Edited by Enodoc on May 2, 2016 9:49AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • BrokenBiscuits
    BrokenBiscuits
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the response, that's good to know. I'm glad to hear it's meant to be this way then and I haven't got a bug or anything. Thanks again! :)
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Update 9 changed the setup so that as soon as you start Cadwell's Silver, you get access to both of the other alliance territories. At the same time, you can now access both other territories as soon as you hit Level 50, even if you haven't finished the Main Quest or started Cadwell's Silver.

Wow really? I didn't even notice with my last vet but great to know. I might skip a huge part of silver and go directly for gold! :wink:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP