Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with Evil Hunter and it's morphs.

Lenikus
Lenikus
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to know about community* on this one.. i mean, they are removing damage from that skill, completely removing it from the game, and instead replacing it with a "Stamina Magelight", to say the least.
Just want to make this so you'll choose : Yay or nay for "fixed" (removed) camo hunter.
Edited by Lenikus on April 30, 2016 11:28PM
... Mai cave. >:3

Issue with Evil Hunter and it's morphs. 28 votes

Yay. Camo hunter was OP and needed to be removed, i don't think it was fair that i needed to invest into hp to not die.
25%
LegacyDMAllPlayAndNoWorkhammayolettuceNecreliosFirerock2Judas HelviarynMinute_Waltz 7 votes
Nay, they could've simply remove the random proc on teh camouflaged morph, and that'd fix the 'double proc' already.
53%
gw2only1b14_ESOlolo_01b16_ESOSheezabeastIlterendiLorDrekReifLenikusJaronkingjelliclesSpearshardmrdanklesMic1007ValkasBossXVCroniccrab 15 votes
Undisclosed unbiased opinion ; Explain...
21%
phaneub17_ESOtherrieurRa'ShtarDynastyIXIIRAGUNAnoOnesusmitds 6 votes
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay, they could've simply remove the random proc on teh camouflaged morph, and that'd fix the 'double proc' already.
    Voted and posted on my own thread 'cuz i wanted it to go back to the top of listings ;3
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing we say is going to change zenimaxs mind unless we say we like the change :p
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing we say is going to change zenimaxs mind unless we say we like the change :p
    That's actually true, but since they are bound to nerf poisons , which replaced the camo hunter, i'd think i leave this thread here so they'd see that the 'assassin' role in pvp is still one very popular, and if casuals get one-shot'd, they' can just go to teh non cp campaings that will pop in
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might have nerfed this specific skill but they buffed so much more, stamina classes are way better net patch than they are right now.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    They might have nerfed this specific skill but they buffed so much more, stamina classes are way better net patch than they are right now.
    If you go that far, then the skill itself wasn't even nerfed, you call that a huge buff for vampires this patch.
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yay. Camo hunter was OP and needed to be removed, i don't think it was fair that i needed to invest into hp to not die.
    Biased poll is biased.
    RIP Camo Hunter, loved ye were not.
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biased poll is biased.
    RIP Camo Hunter, loved ye were not.
    Heeey...
    I had an un-biased option available !
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I was wishing we had a stamina version of radiant magelight, and now we do. It's like they read my mind sometimes, kinda spooky.
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necrelios wrote: »
    Actually I was wishing we had a stamina version of radiant magelight, and now we do. It's like they read my mind sometimes, kinda spooky.
    That's a valid point, but we don't get the empower, really... i'll still use radiant, tho', bigger radius and i don't wanna spend roll dodge resource if things go bad
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly use it for the slotted critical strike rating and while the bonus is great for openers at the start of fights with your own bonus damage, but not much else. Unless you're a nightblade who can jump back into stealth mid-combat, or have enough champion points filled out, Evil Hunter for longevity seemed to be the better morph overall. This change gives you a PvE morph with Evil Hunter and a useful PvP morph with Camouflaged Hunter while still having the slotted crit bonus.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty funny no one has caught the title error. Expert Hunter is the base form and Evil Hunter is a morph :p
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    I wanted to know about community* on this one.. i mean, they are removing damage from that skill, completely removing it from the game, and instead replacing it with a "Stamina Magelight", to say the least.
    Just want to make this so you'll choose : Yay or nay for "fixed" (removed) camo hunter.

Could you please post a few screenshots of the old skill vs. the new skill in your original post? Would be really nice to get the side by side comparison in this poll :)
    Edited by Vaoh on May 1, 2016 6:15AM
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go that far, then the skill itself wasn't even nerfed, you call that a huge buff for vampires this patch.

Balancing the game skill by skill without taking into account how it affects the whole game its what caused so much balance issues in the first place, you can't just tweak a skill and not think about the place the skill has in the game as a whole.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Balancing the game skill by skill without taking into account how it affects the whole game its what caused so much balance issues in the first place, you can't just tweak a skill and not think about the place the skill has in the game as a whole.

sadly, it seems you can.

i agree, though, it should never be done. skills don't exist in a vacuum.