The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Yellows

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't been on PvP in a while, so which is considered the "Yellow" server/home these days?
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    All of them.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, let me rephrase, which usually sees the most action?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might help knowing what server /platform you are asking. PC - NA, the answer is Haderus.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on EU XB1.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are only 2 options for pvp with CP, Scourge and Haderus. Haderus is full of yellows, a few blues and some reds. Yellow usually have the whole map and just zerg it, spawntrapping the other two alliances.

Scourge is the biggest campaign since Azura's became no CP. Blues win all the campaign because of nightcapping and extreme forms of zerging. Yellows usually farm AP at Arius lumber while reds only have their three homekeeps. Sometimes yellows make a push and get emp but yellows cant maintain a lead for 30 days because of blue nightcap zergs.

I dont know about Azura's but i believe its all blue.

This means if you want to fight big battles you go to Scourge and try to endure the lag and have some fun moments untill you get zerged down but if you want scroll and emp buffs while outnumbering the enemy 10 to 1 you go Haderus.

There is always action in Scourge, usually big three way lag infested battle at Arius lumber while blues hold everyting up to Roebeck and Chalman.
    Edited by Bosov on May 6, 2016 2:24AM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208