The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Next DLC after DB?

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
Have anyone heard what is down the pipe for next several DLCs after DB?
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd DLC won't have any big zones (or any zone at all perhaps) and no one knows what it will contain, that or the 4th. Just have to be patient. Likely barbershop and housing, though.
  • nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    murkmire. is the only DLC they have not brought out that was shown at QUAKECON. 2 years ago?
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire, Clockwork City and Mephala Realm... Those 3 were on the pipeline that we knew about (we've seen footage long ago). Murkmire was initially planed as a 4 man content but after Craglorn failure it will be revamped as a solo content just like all other DLCs. Maybe we will have a surprise like DB's Gold Coast. We knew nothing until just few months ago!

Playing through Orsinium, Thieves Guild and Gold Coast... you can read different rumors about where we are going next... Gold Coast point in the dirrection of... Vvardenfell. If thats true its gonna be HUGE! Wait and see... Barbershop and Housing are also on the way.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordmarian wrote: »
    Murkmire was initially planed as a 4 man content but after Craglorn failure it will be revamped as a solo content just like all other DLCs

Where did they say that?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard that during one ESO Live episodes... Anyway not much info about other DLCs... just few footage... thats all. But for instance we've seen not a single footage about DB until few weeks ago! While for Orsinium, Murkmire and the other zones we've seen it for months already and not a single bit of info about. :)
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they will change Murkmire into a solo zone. Craglorn wasn't/isn't a failure insofar as it just isn't level scaled (as every single new DLC is), so many vet players don't do the content anymore. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with being a group zone.
    Edited by dimensional on April 30, 2016 4:20PM
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt they mention just a few day ago that Q3 and Q4 of 2016 are still coming. Also forum rumour is that Housing is Q3.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they will change Murkmire into a solo zone. Craglorn wasn't/isn't a failure insofar as it just isn't level scaled (as every single new DLC is), so many vet players don't do the content anymore. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with being a group zone.

All Craglorn needs is a daily system like dungeon dailies and it works great as group content. I hope Craglorn stays as group-content, too much solo content already.
    Edited by Sausage on April 30, 2016 4:23PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Bethesda E3 Showcase is on June the 12th and given that Bethesda/ZOS are at E3 it makes sense they would show us the new and coming DLC just there as they did last year with Orsinium, TG and DB.

So wait until then and we'll probably see the Q3 and Q4 DLCs and possibly a super sneak peek (like the DB hand motif) of Q1 2017.
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope that the player housing does include a practice/training dummy.

I've been trying to teach some guild members fighting techniques, but it's really really hard to teach without having something to practice on.. At the moment, the best thing to practice on is a mammoth or something, because they won't die too quickly. But even they don't last long enough to get any real good practice on.

If they finally add practice dummies, it will really help with teaching people how to use their characters more effectively. People might actually notice the player base becoming more skilled for once.
    Edited by Metafae on May 1, 2016 1:50AM
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be sweet if they added a new profression for the houses. Like Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn has. One that is for making things for the house, like furniture, decorations etc.. This would be very cool.

And with that being said, I'm hoping a decent amount of housing customization will be allowed too. Making it how you want.
    Edited by Eshelmen on May 1, 2016 2:14AM
    PC and PS4 EP only player