The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Respect with your clients.

Ratho
Ratho
✭✭
I was banned for 72 hours.

Of course I had automatic replies in the email and the problem solved tag. Ridiculous and without any respect.

First of all, I am a customer of a service, and paid monthly from the beginning of the game, by choice and believe the quality of the game, so at least I demand respect as a customer. The response of ZeniMax is not a favor.

I am banned from the game for 72 hours or three days paid my subscription, with no real explanation of what happened.

Where is the transparency of developers? And the error of the solution is to ban players without explanation?

I have 8 characters, and I log in to retrieve all email hirelings, so now I take time to make my crafting writs. With all toons.

I'm sure not committed any infraction service.

Much less have to pay a an error that is not mine.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would seem odd that people are getting bans now after then exploit has been hot fixed...if that's the case that is.
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be honest. You were exploiting and now can't believe you were caught.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should put some respek on our names as customer. I'm getting real tired of ZO$ shenanigans and nonsense. I ain't gonna say it no mo'. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert All tree of y'all. Put some respek on our names as customers. How you (Zenimax) handled this situation was completely unprofessional. Now are we finished, or are we done?
    birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rektelele'd by ZOSeroni.
    Sit back and take your ban like a man. After all, you most likely exploited and earned that suspension.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe people should also RESPECT the ToS and not use exploits.
  • Ratho
    Ratho
    ✭✭
    Be honest. You were exploiting and now can't believe you were caught.

my friend...

If I did something wrong, it was believed he was playing a fair game.

And I have respect enough to see my mistakes.

and this really is not the case
  • Ratho
    Ratho
    ✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »
    Rektelele'd by ZOSeroni.
    Sit back and take your ban like a man. After all, you most likely exploited and earned that suspension.

I have no problem whatsoever in admitting a mistake.

The big thing is that I am absolutely sure that not committed any infraction.

This is the problem. Be punished without guilt.

And yes, I want to be sure of progression in the game, and do not need any artifices to take advantage.