The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fluff - Death Upon Azura's Star

Fluffy_Fr0zR
Fluffy_Fr0zR
✭✭✭
Heeello fellow forum warriors and letter fighters!
While the servers will be down for maintenance, i thought i'd offer you all a short bit of entertainment on ESO's most enjoyable campaign!
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztlZtOiWK0&feature=youtu.be
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That
    was
    awesome
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    they managed to kill some vr7, vr5, vr2, level 34, 33, awsome fighting.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the foreshadowing and fadeouts. Nicely played and entertaining.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Mumyo
      Mumyo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      You should really check out the no cp campaign, u'd like it!
    2. Abob
      Abob
      ✭✭✭
      Non-cp is the best campaign tbh, sadly most duelers are afraid of it and you mostly find zerging.

Keldurn
    3. Etaniel
      Etaniel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Abra wrote: »

There's this thing called battle levelling? I forgot what it does...

Awesome editing, you took it next level !
      Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

4. MoeCoastie
      MoeCoastie
      ✭✭✭
      I approve this post! awesome job!
    5. DDuke
      DDuke
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Very nice, not too subtle not too over the top editing, good gameplay & Big Boss appearance.

10/10
    6. Junipus
      Junipus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Etaniel wrote: »

It doesn't give you enough skill points for every passive and skill morph, or the alliance war passives that high ranks like yourselves have.

It's a nice video, but something from one of the CP campaigns would be a better demonstration of skill and ability against the multitude of different builds out there.
      The Legendary Nothing
    7. Mumyo
      Mumyo
      ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't give you enough skill points for every passive and skill morph, or the alliance war passives that high ranks like yourselves have.

It's a nice video, but something from one of the CP campaigns would be a better demonstration of skill and ability against the multitude of different builds out there.

Why? The CP campaigns have serious balancing issues that don't exist on the no-cp.
    8. Ishammael
      Ishammael
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Get real, mate. There are Fluff has a slew of videos on his channel you can watch. AZ is totally hard mode, especially for mDK.
    9. Abra
      Abra
      ✭✭✭
      Reminder: it does nothing vr16 vs level 33

awesome fighting, you took it to the next level too!

10. Poxheart
      Poxheart
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Any battled leveled character that is v1 or higher should absolutely have the skill points for all the necessary passives and skill morphs, and if they spent any time in Cyrodiil prior to hitting v1 they should also have enough alliance war ranks to get the basic skills (though probably not maxed passives).
      Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
      Poxheart Nightblade
      The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
      Knights of the WhiteWolf
    11. Talcyndl
      Talcyndl
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      As it stands now battle leveling can actually be [ab]used by some mid level builds to become very strong. It depends on gear, but I've seen some well done builds and players competing very well even at non-VR levels.
      Tal'gro Bol
      PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
      http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
    12. Dyride
      Dyride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Talcyndl wrote: »
      As it stands now battle leveling can actually be [ab]used by some mid level builds to become very strong. It depends on gear, but I've seen some well done builds and players competing very well even at non-VR levels.

cough Akatosh's Blessed Armor cough. Akaviri Dragonguard.
      V Є H Є M Є И C Є
        Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
        Solongandthanksforallthef
        Revenge of the Hist
        Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      1. RoamingRiverElk
        RoamingRiverElk
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        And thus we can conclude that the Magicka DK is fine. Could be nerfed a little, tbh. Maybe take away the wings and inhale, the class is called SerpentKnight and they don't really fit with the theme.
        Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
      2. Derra
        Derra
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Mumyo wrote: »

Why? The CP campaigns have serious balancing issues that don't exist on the no-cp.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing as your comment suggests non-CP does not suffer horrible balancing issues.

CP campaigns just have different balancing issues than non-CP.

Edit: Nice video fluff, it´s just i´m never going to like the non CP campaign. It´s just too slow and has the same problem that 1.5 had. My class (sorc) is a burst class that does not work well when dmg is too low to actually burst someone ;)
        Edited by Derra on May 1, 2016 9:07AM
        <Noricum>
        I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
        Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

3. Sanct16
        Sanct16
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Didnt watch the video yet but to be fair its highly unlikely that the v5 pug you fight on azura is a experienced player on an alt - more likely its a newer player on his first char. So no matter if he gets battle leveled and has collected enough skyshards for all the passives - pretending its a fair match for a player like fluff is absurd.
        - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
        AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
        EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
        AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
        AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
        EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
        AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
        AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
        EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
        EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
        DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
        DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
      4. r.jan_emailb16_ESO
        r.jan_emailb16_ESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Nice video!
        Sanct16 wrote: »
        Didnt watch the video yet but to be fair its highly unlikely that the v5 pug you fight on azura is a experienced player on an alt - more likely its a newer player on his first char. So no matter if he gets battle leveled and has collected enough skyshards for all the passives - pretending its a fair match for a player like fluff is absurd.

Well, there's a lot of those players at once though :tongue:
        Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
        playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
      5. Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
        Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        Nice video!

Well, there's a lot of those players at once though :tongue:

You could pull 20 NPCs and AOE them down doesn't make it a challenge... although if they were cyro guards it would probs be more challenging then most of the guys in this video.

That being said still a decent video as they go so gg wp.
        Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on May 1, 2016 11:25AM
        @Solar_Breeze
        NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
        EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
      6. Talcyndl
        Talcyndl
        ✭✭✭✭✭

There are a number of alts playing on Azura. IMO, the issue is just as much the consistent DC Alliance War buff advantage as it is with experience vs. non-experience.
        Tal'gro Bol
        PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
        http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
      7. Master_Fluff
        Master_Fluff
        ✭✭✭✭
        Nice video. As long as you're having fun, nothing else matters. I recognized a few names in guild chat I haven't seen in game since last year, good to know they're still playing.
        Halcyon Black
      8. Mumyo
        Mumyo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Derra wrote: »

I almost fell out of my chair laughing as your comment suggests non-CP does not suffer horrible balancing issues.

Edit: Nice video fluff, it´s just i´m never going to like the non CP campaign. It´s just too slow and has the same problem that 1.5 had. My class (sorc) is a burst class that does not work well when dmg is too low to actually burst someone ;)

I disagree, the issues are way less simply because of percentage stacking and insane numbers. A wrong race easily gets u 500 spelldmg+ that u lack. Everything is a possible 1shot and everybody can spam their oneshots as much as they want. Stupidity is literally being rewarded. 50% of the cp dont work properly, look at thaumaturge for instance. And the more cp u get, it will grow like cancer along with the lag. But the issue the no cp gets is a tryhard balancing regarding cp. But at least the 16k incap strikes wont happen on no cp...

But nobody forces u to go there anyway. I enjoy my pvp here because its much closer to 1.5
        Thats were the personal taste kicks in.
      9. Dakrana_Thrazvoth
        Dakrana_Thrazvoth
        ✭✭✭✭
        Too easy.
      10. Hellinger
        Hellinger
        Soul Shriven
        12/10
        Miss Iris - Templar - AR45

Member of Mythical Playground
        Zerg Squad https://youtube.com/channel/UC-L1SV74UPJwQDm_6B5lIyg
      11. Force-Siphon
        Force-Siphon
        ✭✭✭✭
        Nice vid :smiley:

The big boss cameo 10/10
        Edited by Force-Siphon on May 2, 2016 10:13PM
        The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
        1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
      12. Derra
        Derra
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree, the issues are way less simply because of percentage stacking and insane numbers. A wrong race easily gets u 500 spelldmg+ that u lack. Everything is a possible 1shot and everybody can spam their oneshots as much as they want. Stupidity is literally being rewarded. 50% of the cp dont work properly, look at thaumaturge for instance. And the more cp u get, it will grow like cancer along with the lag. But the issue the no cp gets is a tryhard balancing regarding cp. But at least the 16k incap strikes wont happen on no cp...

But nobody forces u to go there anyway. I enjoy my pvp here because its much closer to 1.5

I liked 1.6 pvp best and always thought it had way less issues than 1.5.

People in general tend to have less issues with unkillable or atleast insanely tanky opponents than they have with fast kills. For me it´s the opposite.
        I rather have a system unforgiving in terms of mistakes but with the ability to end most fights quickly than something where i and my opponent can make tons of mistakes but in the end it´s not of much importance because they lack dmg to kill me and i lack dmg to kill them.
        <Noricum>
        I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
        Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

13. Trottz
        Trottz
        ✭✭✭
        he no bad, no?
        Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
      14. KenaPKK
        KenaPKK
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        The fights were pretty sweet too, but the music and editing made my day. Awesome.
        Kena
        Legion XIII
        Excellence without elitism
        Premier small scale PvP

Legend
        NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
        Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
        Nightblade Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
        https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
        https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
      15. Ghost-Shot
        Ghost-Shot
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭

Wait what race gives you spell damage?