The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Dungeon Crawler Network" Community Guild for DCN's EU Followers!

Arkhaniir
Arkhaniir
✭✭✭
Greetings!

Welcome to "Dungeon Crawler Network", Official Community Guild[EP] for the European fans of Tales of Tamriel/Dungeon Crawler Network. Main guild being Wings of Fate in PC-NA, I've taken the task of starting a PC-EU guild, aiming to bring together DCN EU community.

What to Expect?
Once we reach a certain number, we will start scheduling events. These events will involve Pledges, Trials, World Bosses, Sewer Runs, PvP... Whatever we can do in time!
Any DCN Crew Members?
We have Nate, the Co-Host of Tales of Tamriel, and Aggelos -may or may not- create a character to hang out with EU Community in the future!
Main Purpose?
Community good. Community fun.
RULES
All Tales/DCN/Wings of Fate rules apply here
  • Keep guild chat free of offensive language. We are a family guild and there are a wide range of people who play this game with us. Not everyone appreciates foul language so please keep it clean. Letting one slip once in awhile will not automatically warrant a formal warning depending on the severity of the event.
  • No discussion of religion or politics within chat. We all hold our personal religious beliefs and political views but others may not see it the same way and even friendly debates can get heated quickly. So best to refrain from this completely. However, discussion of Tamrielic religion and politics is all good! Rage on!
  • No harassment of any kind. We will not tolerate any harassment (sexual, racial, etc) of any kind in guild chat or between any members. If you are experiencing any type of harassment, please contact an officer or guildmaster immediately. Any harassment will result in an immediate removal from the guild.

If you wish to join send me a Message/Mail In-Game @Arkhaniir or leave a reply down below with your gametag and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Once a Tank, always a Tank.

Host of Tales of Tamriel Podcast, Steward of The Dungeon Crawler Network
Twitter: @Arkhaniir