The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Entropy/Shield Charge Bug

Djeriko
Djeriko
✭✭✭
Ever since the Thieves guild bug, Entropy and its morphs as well as Shield Charge and its morphs are suffering the same bug. This bug causes the play to involuntarily sheathe their weapons in the middle of combat, often skipping animations to do so. The bug is triggered by certain circumstances so It's easy to make it happen almost 100% of the time.

It triggers as long as Entropy (I use the Degeneration morph) or Shield Bash (I use Shielded Assault) are used as the first attack in combat and only if the enemy isn't already attacking you. The first hit in combat while stealthed in the perfect example. The spell or ability still worked but instantly the character sheathes their weapons. It looks especially bad when Shielded Assault connects but the character is running up to the enemy with their weapons put up and then stops right in front of them. Obviously the charge animation is overridden due to this bug.

Since you like to see video, here's examples of Degeneration causing me to sheath my weapons. Key: watch the first strike!

plays.tv/s/KmCM7onAvxvi

plays.tv/s/KmCMGVS6xKnB

plays.tv/s/KmCLrOyBAWbu
"When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure if its just me... but all 3 of ur vids just kept spinning, gave up attempting to watch after 30 seconds of spinning ... But i have not seen this happen, ill have to test it out myself later though on my nb
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    not sure if its just me... but all 3 of ur vids just kept spinning, gave up attempting to watch after 30 seconds of spinning ... But i have not seen this happen, ill have to test it out myself later though on my nb

I think it's just your connection. I tested the links out just now on my phone and the vids work perfectly.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror

Still encountering this bug. Someone acknowledge that this has been seen.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror

Still encountering this bug....