The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Changing campaigns for PvE in Cyrodiil

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
How do I change campaigns? Assuming that's even possible, that is.
The PS4 EU PvP is pretty sparsely populated, but the one I happened to pick is pretty much entirety controlled by an enemy faction, so when I try to do the PvE quests I get killed by trolls stealthing at the quest hand-in NPCs, and it's a damn long way to keep riding back to the village. So I'd like to change campaigns. I remember it said I can't "for a long time", but there's nothing in the tutorials on how, exactly.

Thanks. :smile:
Edited by LadyLethalla on April 29, 2016 4:44AM
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • catcher51
    catcher51
    You can enter a campaign as a guest in order to get pve quests and whatnot done. Just click on the campaign and choose "enter as guest". You just can't win emperor or be in the leaderboard. You can change your home campaign but I think the costs AP
    EP Dunmer DK Dual Wield - Allamus

"In war there is no prize for the runner-up."
    — General Omar Bradley
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    catcher51 wrote: »
    You can enter a campaign as a guest in order to get pve quests and whatnot done. Just click on the campaign and choose "enter as guest". You just can't win emperor or be in the leaderboard. You can change your home campaign but I think the costs AP

Ok thanks :)
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
  • Trayzard
    Trayzard
    ✭✭✭
    There are PVE quests (beside the Imperial Ciy DLC quests) in Cyrodil?
    Edited by Trayzard on May 26, 2016 12:57PM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trayzard wrote: »
    There are PVE quests (beside the Imperial Ciy DLC quests) in Cyrodil?

Yes... http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cyrodiil#Quests

But, as mentioned above, you need to be careful - if the nearest keep is under enemy control then the guards in the town will be that faction's - and you will in all likelihood find yourself ganked by enemy players.

Best tip (now that I've completed them all) is to stealth out of sight when approaching an NPC to hand in a quest, even IF the guards in the town are your own faction's, and even if the NPC in question is indoors.