The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We have too many spy's on here no true Pact players anymore

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
It's getting bad now on Xbox Na saw it yesterday on one of the campaigns. Don't pvp much cause I main a Templar, but what I see is we defend a castle. Pact guy picks up scroll doesn't put it back. Thinks he is cool takes it down south to a farm area gets killed by a yellow. They take it all the way back, a day later they control the whole area. Look at other campaigns yellow runs most of them now. What I'm getting at is when the pact starts to move a spy on our side, tells the higher ups in yellow. They flock to that campaign and take over. That's when you know people are gay and hate the Pact. :/
  • JimmyKeal
    JimmyKeal
    Happens all the time no mater what campaign or console you play on, there's tons of people out there in party chat or team speak with their friends that are on different alliances pretty much corrupting the way the game is meant to be played. Doesn't happen all the time, but I've definitely witnessed it myself on countless occasions.

It's not just in the Pact, happens to all three. Someone will use an Alt on a different alliance to work out weak spots and let their friends know where to attack next.

This is why I stepped out of PVP, it's only worthwhile if you've got a solid group of friends around you, soloing or joining a random group never works. The concept of having a huge PVP area seemed okay at first but quickly got annoying. And then there's the people who cry when there's zerg groups, but that's one of the few ways they can efficiently play without getting screwed by their own team.

My only solution (which a lot of people disagree with) is to have proper match making in place or PVP arenas/battlegrounds, that's the only way I'll step back into PVP. Absolutely no point at all getting involved with campaigns anymore for me.
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is plenty around. Guild called dread lords is what I would consider 100% loyal ebonheart pact. I tried making an ad toon one time and got all the way to level 38 before deleting it because I felt like a traitor. I have 3 v16 EP toons now.
  • DevonoftheDrakeSeal
    Brave hearts of Ebonheart were also a 100 % Ebonheart guild message of your interested
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, happens a lot to all factions. Playing this weekend, I saw AD pick up Ghartok scroll (prompt on screen) from their own keep, run it up to Drakelowe, dropped it, and then EP picked it up and brought it back.

Apparently, there's nothing preventing a player to pick up a scroll from their own faction keep. Until ZOS programs a scroll to be picked up only by the opposing faction inside a keep, this exploit will continue.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Hawkeye0099
    It's funny red Raiders have 0 hulk 0 on there guild and wonder why I thought that was a problem XD
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Don't pvp much cause I main a Templar

Yes hello, good evening, I would like to hear more about this bit
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Don't pvp much cause I main a Templar

Why WOULDN'T you PvP with a Templar main? Templar is PvP is amazing <3
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    This I agree 100% I have been in all the campaigns and I don't see one functioning EP group. All I see are a few people taking resources then getting wiped by an AD group. So what Campaigns are these supposed 100% ep guilds running in cause I pvp every day on multiple characters looking for the campaign where EP is actually trying and I haven't seen one yet. Almost all of the campaigns are AD buff servers now. Chilrend is the only one aside from Haderus where there is a little push back from EP but its unorganized and the groups rage quit and leave.

If you are in a guild that on Xbox that pvps alot I would be glad to join GT: SPazzmanNDQ
    Edited by SpazzmanNDQ on May 24, 2016 5:06PM
  • trevfw0420
    This is crazy! We have so many people in our guild that have characters in multiple alainces, I don't see the big deal. We had someone leave a guild because he saw another memeber on a secondary character in anothe Aliance. We laughed at that. If I am in PVP and someone I know gets the better of me in a big battle or 1v1 I give them props. We have even joked about "spy's" when we are all still in the guild chat but in different alliances at the time. I've had yellows tell reds where I am hiding, oh well. Hahaha
    I am the Redeye Recruiter for Kronic of the Divines.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny red Raiders have 0 hulk 0 on there guild and wonder why I thought that was a problem XD

Yea aren't they supposed to be 100% EP or something? Yet they have the main guy who farms them in their guild?
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main DC and I picked up an AD scroll on my EP alt and brought it straight to Chalman. I was getting a lot of messages from the people running with me to drop it and let the girl in their group pick it up. I went into area chat and threatened to give it back if they didn't stop annoying me.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1