The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Marksman, Warlord, etc...

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I'm sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I am wondering if effects that reduce the cost of stamina abilities also reduce the cost of dodgeroll and/or block. I am wondering specifically about

1) the Marksman item set
2) Warlord (passive in the Thief CP tree)
3) Restoring Spirit (Templar passive)
4) gear enchantments

Thanks in advance for the insight. :)

Best Answer

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not the same, reading the CP will tell you that. Warlord decreases cost of stamina abilities, they have separate options in the CP tree for dodge rolling (tumbling) and for block, not sure what that ones called though.
    Answer ✓
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodgeroll / block aren't stamina abilities, hens why there is things to decrease the cost of dodgeroll / shield specifically.... i think.
    Master Debater
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    Dodgeroll / block aren't stamina abilities, hens why there is things to decrease the cost of dodgeroll / shield specifically.... i think.

I'm not yet convinced - I'm sure someone has tested and knows for sure. I don't know how to test this since I can't see what block/dodge costs actually are. :(
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »

+1 on this. These reductions only apply to abilities you cast. Block/dodge are not included.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4