The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

With DB patch a lot of us are going to need new weapons

Lewandowsky
Lewandowsky
✭✭✭
Charged: This trait now increases your chance to apply status effects instead of increasing the amount of enchantment charges on your weapon.
Defending: This trait now increases your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by flat values instead of percentages.
Infused: This trait now also reduces the cooldown on your weapon enchantment in addition to increasing its damage.
Intricate: This trait now also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the weapon, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
Nirnhoned: This trait now increases the damage of the weapon.
Powered: This trait now increases your healing done instead of reducing the cooldown on your weapon enchantment.
Sharpened: This trait now increases your Physical Penetration and Spell Penetration by flat values instead of percentages.
Training: This trait now increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage instead of increasing your weapon skill line experience only.
Weighted: This trait now grants you a chance to gain additional Ultimate whenever you generate Ultimate normally, and has been renamed to Decisive.

God I hope nirn for weapons price goes down, what is it 18k a piece? Gonna go up wildly if they don't make it more available, won't it? I'm gonna need like 200k for all new weapons with tempers, resins and nirn pieces :(
Time to start saving.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an assumption with no data to prove, lucky for us @asayre has done all of that as usual. Sharpened is the best.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/262295/nirnhoned-precise-and-sharpened/p1
  • Lewandowsky
    Lewandowsky
    ✭✭✭
    That's an assumption with no data to prove, lucky for us @asayre has done all of that as usual. Sharpened is the best.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/262295/nirnhoned-precise-and-sharpened/p1

Cool. Hopefully @asayre reworks it based on whatever the new flat values end up being and the new nirn values. I'll be listening.
  • Lewandowsky
    Lewandowsky
    ✭✭✭
    Derp or maybe I should pay attention. It looks like he did rework them with what appear to be new values. I didn't turn this up in my original search thanks for pointing it out. Yes sharpened seems to be best still.

I'll still have to replace my formerly weighted items for shield breaker.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only people needing new weapons are all the magic builds that used Nirnhoned on their weapons.
    I'll still keep Defending on my Tank, although Decisive might be worth looking into, depending on the numbers.
    Powered might be interesting to see on healers but it might still lose out to Sharpened on more DPS/Healer builds like NBs.
    Argonian forever