The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ninja Thread Nerf

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ninja thread nerf!
Edited by Waffennacht on December 4, 2016 8:17PM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit confused to what you're aiming for? It may be fun having all the pets out but with a low stamina your werewolf attacks will do minimal damage even when stacking weapon damage, also you won't be able to do may attacks with such a small pool.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a new set with the DB update that makes your weapon damage/spell damage both equal to whatever's the highest. That could be useful, although I'm not sure how many traits is required to craft it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a new set with the DB update that makes your weapon damage/spell damage both equal to whatever's the highest. That could be useful, although I'm not sure how many traits is required to craft it.

Unfortunately, you can't have 2 5 sets of crafted armor, you need jewelry to do that.

I still need to research a lot of medium armor traits, cuz I have focused on light armor, which I have all but 1 trait researched. (If someone on xbox NA where to message me and could help me out in this situation, Im sure Id be very generous in my gratuity... wink wink nudge nudge)

Though that armor set does make the idea of a pure magicka sorc werewolf pet build pretty viable.

Also unfortunately my maw set is all heavy armor :(

@psychotic13 thanks for the reply and interest. This is just a rough draft and appreciate the help
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 27, 2016 7:00PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, you can't have 2 5 sets of crafted armor, you need jewelry to do that.

I still need to research a lot of medium armor traits, cuz I have focused on light armor, which I have all but 1 trait researched. (If someone on xbox NA where to message me and could help me out in this situation, Im sure Id be very generous in my gratuity... wink wink nudge nudge)

Though that armor set does make the idea of a pure magicka sorc werewolf pet build pretty viable.

Also unfortunately my maw set is all heavy armor :(

@psychotic13 thanks for the reply and interest. This is just a rough draft and appreciate the help

Running two 5piece crafted sets is actually possible, depending on the 5th traits. I run 5 Julianos 5 Clever Alchemist on my sorc.

Like I said it depends on the 5th trait, on my dps bar I run DW with Julianos, and on my off bar I have the clever alchemist with a staff, I just have to proc it while on the staff and switch back for the benefits of both.

Now I'm not sure if this will be entirely possible in your case, but if you have your armor as (4 morkuldin and 3 of this new set) then morkuldin bow and the DW as this new set also, it may work depending on how morkuldin actually works (I've never used it so wouldn't know)

If you can proc morkuldin on the bow, and it stays proc'd while you switch weapons (loosing the 5th piece) then while you go back to DW you'll have the high spell and weapon damage from this new set.

Like I said, not entirely sure if this would work with morkuldin because I've never tried it, but it works perfectly for me with Julianos and clever alchemist as they proc'd effect stays from clever alchemist even when I switch to DW an lose the 5th piece of the set.

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you'd also be able to keep an agility/willpower set for your jewleley, just have to lose the monster set but it can pay off.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 i see what you're saying.

Um the thing is, your damage (la and ha) is gonna be where you want both sets. Mork to proc and then bow to scale off of magicka... but you can't have that.

I also believe, only armor master and clever have a triggered at will over time ability like that. Most have passives that are lost immediately when switched.

I also haven't morkuldin in action. But according to the tooltip, it doesn't have an expiration time, so once it's out, it stays out until dead. Could be wrong though. I do know it has a massive physical attack.

Now i like having mork 5 on both bars. Overload la, and werewolf should all proc the pets summoning I would think.

As I am not a wolf I dunno too much yet about that.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I see what you mean, making a build with this many pets and requiring different pieces will take some time to perfect it, probably best to try a few different things and see which works best for the build. Good luck though.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys should've told me! Pets get unsummoned when you transform into werewolf I believe (old information but prob true)

So there goes that idea, werewolf stam with the sets could work, just no sorc pets. Prob best with a templar
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morkuldin sword lasts 15 seconds and it does not have health and it cannot die. At least on live. Overload can proc morkuldin and maw of infernal too.
    Edited by Toast_STS on April 28, 2016 1:12AM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    I've theorized this before and here's my two cents.

Sorc, obviously

2 Pieces kena.
    5 piece twice born star. (atronach and thief. (spell and weapon crit boosted here)) Divines everything
    2 maelstrom weaps on dw
    3 piece endurance jewelry (for stam recovery in pvp)
    maelstrom resto on back bar

5 piece light, 2 piece medium.

This is the best I've gotten so far on that idea, though. Switch to maelstorm when you pop ww and after you have all pets summoned. Unfortunately this doesn't use maw, but subsitutes it for better dps.

My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
    Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrannitar wrote: »
    I've theorized this before and here's my two cents.

Sorc, obviously

2 Pieces kena.
    5 piece twice born star. (atronach and thief. (spell and weapon crit boosted here)) Divines everything
    2 maelstrom weaps on dw
    3 piece endurance jewelry (for stam recovery in pvp)
    maelstrom resto on back bar

5 piece light, 2 piece medium.

This is the best I've gotten so far on that idea, though. Switch to maelstorm when you pop ww and after you have all pets summoned. Unfortunately this doesn't use maw, but subsitutes it for better dps.

5 medium, 2 light*

Alternatively,
    5 light, and 2 medium with warrior and thief mundus stones
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭

You guys should've told me! Pets get unsummoned when you transform into werewolf I believe (old information but prob true)

So there goes that idea, werewolf stam with the sets could work, just no sorc pets. Prob best with a templar

I believe that's because they were formerly toggles... Now that they're duration-based they'll probably stay active. I need to test this on pts
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭

I believe that's because they were formerly toggles... Now that they're duration-based they'll probably stay active. I need to test this on pts
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tyrannitar please do and let me know!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about this uber pet build but hybrids just don't work in this game if it works I would diffidently rock it
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the minute you go werewolf your sorc pets will fade away..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    I think the minute you go werewolf your sorc pets will fade away..

I think so too now, however I haven't had a chance to find out for sure. No werewolf sorcs that I know of have tried it since the updates.

So imo a better idea would be a temp using morkuldin and infernal, using werewolf, can get 4 pets and be stam based tanky hard hitter.

Im gonna try and use a magicka sorc, morkuldin, infernal, Daedric prey small scale PvP build just for kicks.

Though! I really wanna make a bow using, stam based, medium armor pet build! Gonna take me a minimum 2 months to do the research on medium armor. I guess I can make an alt and it up during this time
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can hook you up with Medium armor on xbox @Waffennacht. I have tried the magicka sorc, morkuldin, infernal, Daedric prey for PvP. The only bad thing about it is that the pets just go wherever they please. They really need to add pet commands for console.

This was pre-theives guild so it may be better now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3bHeGaiamc
    Edited by Toast_STS on April 28, 2016 10:06PM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps