The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina DK vs Magika DK in Dark Brotherhood patch

v_VendettA_v
v_VendettA_v
✭✭
I have a stamina DK v16 but I decided to make a new DK but still haven't decided what kind of build I should go for.. do you think Magika DK will be better than Stamina DK in the next patch? in case of PVE and PVP...?
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Nope.stamina dk still way better in fact the poison imo will be better as well.as long as your not a dunmer
    Edited by imapogostick on April 27, 2016 2:36PM
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    Just depends on what you want to do. Magicka DK in a 1v1 situation is pretty good as well as in a group environment, but is a bit lackluster in a 1vX. Stamina DK is pretty good in any situation and allows for you to run solo and be able to handle a 1vX easier
    Edited by mrkurokishi on April 27, 2016 3:11PM
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing was really added for magicka DK unless you use heavy armor. They made a lot of improvements to stamina though. Because they made the dot damage poison you can boost it from the CP system and they improved bone shield into a really good stam shield.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK