The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Events in ESO?

ThatAlaskanDude
ThatAlaskanDude
✭✭✭
So I do quite a bit of PvE. For me the only thing missing is some sort of public event. Say your at your respected starting city, your hanging out with your friends and some randoms and suddenly an NPC runs out shouting about an invasion.

Basically if your familiar with the game Destiny they have public events that would happen periodically and you and your allies must work together to complete it. The closest thing we have to a public event are the Dark anchors, Wrothgar dailies and the occasional oblivion tear when you out adventuring. These can be a bit boring after a while.

When I say public events for ESO I think of Bandits/NPC alliance invasion or monsters overpopulating a certain area and must be thinned out. For me it would be a welcome addition to the PvE aspect of ESO. What do you guys think?
Edited by ThatAlaskanDude on April 27, 2016 11:29AM

Public Events in ESO? 30 votes

I like the concept of a Public Event (Agree)
86%
WuffyCeruleiadamastorxZarotGTech_1ronregLarianaSaoirse_SiobhanxXTriggerXxConquerorsOfTamrielxellinkOldJackBurtonintabaaThatAlaskanDudeBearded_GorillaTaisynnJelliedBigfootGCypher87C0wrexxRichh94SirKool 26 votes
Nice concept but I'm not sure (No opinion)
6%
EdenprimeNightwolf1304 2 votes
We have enough Public content as it is (Disagree)
0%
What's Destiny?
6%
hairahcasLolssi 2 votes