The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer looking for a guild

Canadian613
Canadian613
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an active guild. My healer is V2, well in the way to 3.
I'm relatively new so any advice etc is always appreciated.
The more mature the better.

Thanks
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you are into RPing, Order of Vagrant Hounds might be the guild for you. :wink:
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would be welcomed in the Ebon Raiders. We have plenty of newer players to group with and the older ones will be glad to help you with gear, build advice, or simple get togethers and talk. If interested please either message tophighlander2 or SilverStarFlores for invites. Thank you.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Need more info @Canadian613, what alliance? PVP, Quests, Imperial City, 4-group dungeons vet or non-vet?
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on April 27, 2016 10:58PM
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Canadian613
    Canadian613
    Soul Shriven
    Need more info @Canadian613, what alliance? PVP, Quests, Imperial City, 4-group dungeons vet or non-vet?

Sorry, my bad.
    EP Alliance
    Never PvP'd
    Usually run 4groups. Usually norm, pugging vet hasn't ended well.
    Never done Imperial.