The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Order of The White Hand

HeWalksAlone
HeWalksAlone
Soul Shriven
The order of The White Hand is now looking for all PvE players to bolster our army! Join us! And become beacons of light that shine, when all other lights go out!

ABOUT US

The Order of The White Hand, is an ancient Order to preserve balance on Nirn! We hunt down our counterparts (The Dark Brotherhoods, Black Hand members) and destroy them in the name of the light!
WHAT WE DO
We enjoy all types of play styles, whether you enjoy PvP, PvE, RP, or anything in between! All are welcome here!
RULES
Please keep it friendly! Drama free! We encourage conversation ingame, but we ask that all members show a mutual respect to each other!
No Trolling! It will not be tolerated!
No Stealing from guild bank! You will be removed, and reported to GMs instantly!
Since we're New
We have no Guild trader YET! We do have a guild bank and heraldry! Trading services will be offered soon! :)
Edited by HeWalksAlone on April 30, 2016 9:13PM
  • aurorakaganshiko
    aurorakaganshiko
    Soul Shriven
    I'm actually having trouble whispering you, the game doesn't seem to want to let me haha.
  • HeWalksAlone
    HeWalksAlone
    Soul Shriven
    I'm actually having trouble whispering you, the game doesn't seem to want to let me haha.

@aurorakaganshiko What's your @name? Or try sending me a mail? :) I'll be online when the servers are done with weekly maintenance.
  • aurorakaganshiko
    aurorakaganshiko
    Soul Shriven
    it's AuroraDyne

i tried to send you a mail actually, it told me that your account does not exist XD
  • HeWalksAlone
    HeWalksAlone
    Soul Shriven
    I mailed you ( I think) lol
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Please send me an invite, @Ironside
    I enjoy RPing a wood elf mercenary. Ione. She is nothing short of a brigand, thief, and murderer. If someone pays her for the act, all the better, she'd do it anyways. I play on the DC side
  • HeWalksAlone
    HeWalksAlone
    Soul Shriven
    We're growing so fast! Make sure to message me on here leave a reply, or mail me ingame for invite!
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should edit the title and let folks know you do most of your PVP runs in EP.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!