The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@ZOS why'd you bother to shorten shield timers when you could have just REMOVED SHIELD STACKING.....

Robbmrp
Robbmrp
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been saying this for a loooooooooooooong time now. There is no reason that ANY class needs to have more than one shield on at a time.

The only thing that shield stacking as done to this game is made it so that you can get by with 16k health and can stack 40k+ shields. How many non tanks actually have attribute points into Health? I'm betting a whopping 0..... Hell, I'm a Templar and I have 0 points in Health attributes. Stop making these idiotic changes to multiple skills and start fixing the main problem. This is just yet another band aid fix plain and simple.

@ZOS is that seriously the way you intended people to play this game?

@Wrobel, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_BrianWheeler, anyone care to comment?

People are complaining about nerfing to shields because they can be stacked. Now people are complaining that the shield timer reduction is way to low but you can still stack a ton of them. Why don't you JUST stop shield stacking and leave the timers the way they were? Shortened Shield times aren't the answer, removing shield stacking is....
Edited by Robbmrp on April 27, 2016 3:25PM
NA Server - Kildair