The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

iOS Apps?

SugarCubee
SugarCubee
Soul Shriven
Hi Guys, I created this thread as a discussion of free iOS Apps which can be helpful to us while playing the game. As for me i created this iOS App named "ESO Traits" https://www.facebook.com/esotraits/ it is available now in app store. You guys might want to check it out. It will help you track your armor/weapon traits easier.

You guys should post the apps that you are using so everyone can have an idea of this useful apps!

Thanks!
  • XistenZ_one
    Why should you use this app instead of using an addon in-game to keep track of such things? The addons do it automagically, I can only imagine that you have to manually input everything in the app (your page has no screenshots or anything).

Is there any other functionality your app provides?
  • marhave
    marhave
    Soul Shriven
    Why should you use this app instead of using an addon in-game to keep track of such things? The addons do it automagically, I can only imagine that you have to manually input everything in the app (your page has no screenshots or anything).

Consoles do not have add ons. So there's that.
  • SugarCubee
    SugarCubee
    Soul Shriven

Sorry, i did not know about the addon in-game because i'm using console to play and there's no addon in-game in consoles. The screenshots are available at iTunes Store but I uploaded screenshots of the app on the fb page. Thanks for the info btw.
  • XistenZ_one
    Ah, of course, the consoles :) didn't think about that. I'm only on PC so I know nothing about your world.
    If consoles don't have access to addons, I must say that your app is indeed needed (amongst many other apps I suppose, for every addon we have there should be an app for that!).