The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

XP required for skill lines

liamfarlow
liamfarlow
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I was just wondering for the skill lines such as mages guild say if you went from level 1-2 & that was for example 500 xp or say 10 lore books to level is it the exact same amount for each level? so 1-2 2-3 3-4 would all be the exact same amount?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mages levels only by reading the Blue Glowing Lore books that disappear after reading. And, for each rank, the number of books you needs increases. Not sure by how much, but your not going to reach Rank 10 in the Mages until your in the first zone or two of Caldwells Silver, depending on how much exploring you do in Cyrodiil.

All skills follow the format of needing more Experience per rank as you go up in ranks.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options