The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestion: a Pyromancer costume

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
For my Pyromancer Dunmer DK I have a nice mount and pet.
The Nightmare Courser and the Kindlespit Dragon Frog
Really nice <3

nAG4FQc.jpg?1

What I am missing is an ash-grey costume with orange/red glowing tongues of fire.

The Soul-Shriven Ragged Clothing is ash-grey but I am missing the fire.

Maybe I missed a special offer item ?
Or is there not yet a real Pyromancer costume ?

Edited by hrothbern on April 25, 2016 4:52PM
"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    No, you haven't missed any special fire costumes. At some point it might arrive, who knows what will come in the future. Would it help if you dyed the gear, perhaps?
    Oh, and outside of costumes, you also have Valkyn Skoria's monster head and shoulder, they kind of count, I guess?
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pensola wrote: »
    No, you haven't missed any special fire costumes. At some point it might arrive, who knows what will come in the future. Would it help if you dyed the gear, perhaps?
    Oh, and outside of costumes, you also have Valkyn Skoria's monster head and shoulder, they kind of count, I guess?

Well, Valkyn Skoria is the right Monster set indeed to wear @Pensola :)
    But Valkyn has very bright articulated colors.

For my feeling for an old pyromancer, it should match a bit with the picture above:

a sallow, faded ashen grey, with faint tongues of the glow from the fires of hell
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU