Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mr. Jyggalag. You have call...

SkoomaAddict420
SkoomaAddict420
✭✭✭
Is Jaggalag in the stories in this era? If not, do you think they will implement him into this eras stories? Further, how do you think Sha... I mean Jaggalag was made mad by his Daedric siblings? I think that Hermaeus Mora had alot to do with it. As I believe More was a female Deadra like many cliche librarians before she was transformed into the monstrosity we have the privilege of knowing now. In the efforts to corrupt Jaggy. Mora and the others lured Jaggy to Hermaeus's well kept library. And having the infant knowledge Mora used it to turn Jaggy into a beautiful mad mermaid, I mean madman. But the struggle against Jaggy left Moe's library in ruins, much as we know it today. So Jagg.... I mean Sheogorath paid Mora a visit in her library as she tried to clean up the mess. Then to make a long story shorter. Sheogorath Wabberjacked her into what we have now. All seeing and no hands...

Thank you, thank you. I'll be hear all week...
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jyggalag : Sheogorath :: Jiggypuff : Wigglytuff

wigglytuff.jpg

4c4b2f42c809772083acc3e9b1374d45.jpg

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob not considering Jyggalag is still cursed to live as Sheogorath during the game's time frame and he can only temporarily change back to Jyg at the end of an era, which is about 300 years from now

So in short: NO!
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • SkoomaAddict420
    SkoomaAddict420
    ✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »

wigglytuff.jpg

Where's that statue? I want to throw cheese at it...

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

wigglytuff.jpg

That's not a statue, that is Jyggalag and yes he actually looks like he is made of Metal or stone or something.

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on April 25, 2016 11:26AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wigglytuff.jpg

That's not a statue, that is Jyggalag and yes he actually looks like he is made of Metal or stone or something.

Well his name does sound like a Death Metal Band
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • SkoomaAddict420
    SkoomaAddict420
    ✭✭✭

wigglytuff.jpg

Is that him from Oblivion on PC?

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

wigglytuff.jpg

Well his name does sound like a Death Metal Band

Sounds more like an Insane Clown Posse album to me.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They could probably do a Greymarch DLC. Would be very similar to Oblivion, but I'd like to see a full Shivering Isles zone again.
    PC/EU DC
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this actually a serious thread or not >.<

Here is a quote from the Elder Scroll's wiki:
    Jyggalag was at one time one of the most powerful of the Daedric Princes; he was so powerful that the other Princes began to fear him and his power. As a result, they cursed him to live in opposition of everything he stood for, to live the life of a madman and bring chaos and insanity rather than order and logic. Henceforth, Jyggalag became known as the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.

I doubt we will see Jyggalag in ESO since it was more of a one-time thing in the Shivering Isles expansion (same reason why we won't see Alduin in ESO either). There are several references to some kind of war between the Daedric Princes that will begin when "the gates of Sotha Sil's lost city are re-opened" (hinting at the Clockwork City expansion), but I doubt it has to do with Jyggalag.

Here's a clip of the Prophet's warning at the end of the Orsinium storyline, in case you are interested:
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • SkoomaAddict420
    SkoomaAddict420
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Not sure if this actually a serious thread or not >.<

Here is a quote from the Elder Scroll's wiki:
    Jyggalag was at one time one of the most powerful of the Daedric Princes; he was so powerful that the other Princes began to fear him and his power. As a result, they cursed him to live in opposition of everything he stood for, to live the life of a madman and bring chaos and insanity rather than order and logic. Henceforth, Jyggalag became known as the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath.

I doubt we will see Jyggalag in ESO since it was more of a one-time thing in the Shivering Isles expansion (same reason why we won't see Alduin in ESO either). There are several references to some kind of war between the Daedric Princes that will begin when "the gates of Sotha Sil's lost city are re-opened" (hinting at the Clockwork City expansion), but I doubt it has to do with Jyggalag.

Here's a clip of the Prophet's warning at the end of the Orsinium storyline, in case you are interested:

Cool thanx...

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was some hint about Sheo-Jyggalag unnatural existence: if you know lore that Jyggalag responsible for all kind of knowledges/calculations/perfect order and if you listened carefull his last dialogues in Mage Guild quest line. I remember i even abandoned quest and did it again just to record this dialogue - with toned down voice he questioned if you don't believe that all what happened was just his mad joke but perfectly calculated plan to achieve some particular goal.
    Edited by Cinbri on April 25, 2016 1:32PM
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JyggaLAG!!!
    Is always there in cyrodiil. :trollface: