The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade garbage?

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
What do you guys think about stamblades post thieves guild, and how theyll be in DB
Edited by zuto40 on April 25, 2016 4:57AM
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blah of course it fails the picture, my internet out of cyrodiil isnt good either it seems
    Edited by zuto40 on April 25, 2016 5:18AM
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam blade is still good. You won't be able to tell much different. if ppl spec into hardy you hit with less damage than before. Ppl currently spec into elemental defender to avoid vicious death so all is good.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still play my stamblade and successfully so.. VD only works if they kill to, If i kill you first it does nothing.... they should change VD that if you get killed wearing it it also deals that damage to your team mates.... lol...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    What do you guys think about stamblades post thieves guild, and how theyll be in DB

I do just fine.

I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works just fine, the only problem i see for openworld is that you are kinda forced to use bow or speed pots. With the nerf of rapids you don't have a decent stam-based source of major expedition, quick cloak from the DW skillline pulls you out of cloak.
    Edited by ManDraKE on April 25, 2016 2:42PM
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam blades a still very powerful. snipe/heavy attack weave from stealth, crit rush/wb or ambush/suprise attack. If you run into trouble use vigor and dodge roll and fear then turn into werewolf and spam 12k howl of agony before feasting on the dead enemies that lay in front of you.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main a stamblade myself so i know theyre still good but how are they on pts? That comes out today right? The 25th
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    I still play my stamblade and successfully so.. VD only works if they kill to, If i kill you first it does nothing.... they should change VD that if you get killed wearing it it also deals that damage to your team mates.... lol...

Awesome idea
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting a shield next patch too with bone shield scaling with Stam
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades are good, and will be good in DB. We get a couple indirect buffs. Incap Strike and Killers blade got a buff in that they do disease damage and therefore get buffed by our Champion points in DB.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades are good, and will be good in DB. We get a couple indirect buffs. Incap Strike and Killers blade got a buff in that they do disease damage and therefore get buffed by our Champion points in DB.

People don't realise the incap strike change is pretty significant...

People are hitting other people with 10k soul harvest now as a mag nb...

With the changes they'll be hitting 12-13k for a low cost ult, also this ult will major defile and increase your dmg done...

A simple ambush to incap will bring someone pretty low to execute range if not in it. It'll also stun the person so your going to land a SA weave straight after.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. After two months of magicka builds, Cyrodiil will be crawling with stamblades again, just like the half year before Thieves Guild.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Yeah. After two months of magicka builds, Cyrodiil will be crawling with stamblades again, just like the half year before Thieves Guild.

.......I doubt that!!!
    You for got about proxy detonation, now it doesn't show that round circle while in stealth.......so, you know what that means.. :D
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭

I thought the buff the nb ultimate got was mainly due to it scaling with stamina since it now does disease damage? Am I wrong in this or how exactly does disease damage scale.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

People don't realise the incap strike change is pretty significant...

People are hitting other people with 10k soul harvest now as a mag nb...

With the changes they'll be hitting 12-13k for a low cost ult, also this ult will major defile and increase your dmg done...

A simple ambush to incap will bring someone pretty low to execute range if not in it. It'll also stun the person so your going to land a SA weave straight after.

Ambush > Incap > Fear > Ambush > Killers Blade

Something like this will be the standard combo of stamina NBs and it will rekt most players if you stack enough dmg.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenityx wrote: »

I thought the buff the nb ultimate got was mainly due to it scaling with stamina since it now does disease damage? Am I wrong in this or how exactly does disease damage scale.
    @Serenityx
    Ultimates scale with whatever is higher, Stam/Weap dmg or Magicka/Spell dmg. So, Soul Harverst/Incap Strike were already scaling with Stamina, even though they cause Magic Damage. By changing the Magic damage to Disease, it will be buffed by any points in the "Mighty" Champion point star.

Currently, the only Ultimate that benefits from Mighty is Dragon Leap which causes physical damage. All other Ultimates currently cause Magic damage and are buffed by Elemental Expert.
    Edited by kadar on April 29, 2016 6:38PM
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

.......I doubt that!!!
    You for got about proxy detonation, now it doesn't show that round circle while in stealth.......so, you know what that means.. :D

Proxy det will only get a damage bonus from hitting 11 people or more. Not 4 anymore.
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel nb is still the best stam class right now, with templar being a really close second to it.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel nb is still the best stam class right now, with templar being a really close second to it.
    Are you talking about in 1v1 or in General?In 1v1 PoisonKnights are number 1 because of their native tankiness and can still put out decent DPS.Now you can argue if Stamplar and Stan NB are equal or is one better then the other.I personally saw it can go either way sometimes.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Something like this will be the standard combo of stamina NBs and it will rekt most players if you stack enough dmg.

Ambush > Incap > Fear > Surprise attack > Killers Blade
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

Why would you both fearing after incap? Incap has a cc...

Ambush > Incap > LA > SA > LA > Killers blade/executioner/reverse slice :)
    Edited by leepalmer95 on May 9, 2016 1:36AM
    PS4 EU DC

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love my stamblade. I have been trying many different setups in Cyrodiil and enjoying it. Its a very damage oriented class. The only issue is that they do not have access to any sort of greater healing, but oh well, they have alot in return you cannot do with other classes in terms of their kit.

I have been playing in Azura's star for the most part due to no lag which lets me use everything about the class to the best of my ability. Its fun in CP campaigns but the lag is really crippling. In DB I am very excited now for the extra umph in damage. I prefer to fight, and openers and extra DPS will help out 1vX fights greatly. Also DB will force me to use my relentless focus proc more often now.

Suru
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to know who he hitting that he doesn't have to CC them to hit them with Incap.I usually have to fear someone to hit them with Incap and even then it can miss,thanks to shuffle and dodge rolling.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

forgot about it lol, was thinking in soul harvest
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

forgot about it lol, was thinking in soul harvest

Even then you'd best use fear before to make sure your ult hits :)
    PS4 EU DC

• visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    they should change VD that if you get killed wearing it it also deals that damage to your team mates.... lol...

yes pls, suggested that on another thread myself.

Would be the first real anti-zerg measure I can see.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

I want to know who he hitting that he doesn't have to CC them to hit them with Incap.I usually have to fear someone to hit them with Incap and even then it can miss,thanks to shuffle and dodge rolling.
    Yup I love that moment. You fear them so they won't roll dodge/block it and then it still misses because Major Evasion. I've been using Dawnbreaker lately for that reason...
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about in 1v1 or in General?In 1v1 PoisonKnights are number 1 because of their native tankiness and can still put out decent DPS.Now you can argue if Stamplar and Stan NB are equal or is one better then the other.I personally saw it can go either way sometimes.

I would say no. Maybe you haven't faced a lot of good stam NB's.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nahhh B played Stam NB since before Day 1 console release and fought some good Stam NB.Most players agree and you can ask anyone usually if a equally skilled stamBlade fought a equally skilled DragonKnight the Knight will usually win.That's thanks to their access to Major mending which help them out heal most of our Bust DPS and their natural tankiness as a class.A StamDK is better then a Stam NB in PVE and 1v1 PVP.Its just fact.Am not saying a NB can't win because I beat more then my fair share of Good StamDK but its the DK fight to lose usually.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nahhh B played Stam NB since before Day 1 console release and fought some good Stam NB.Most players agree and you can ask anyone usually if a equally skilled stamBlade fought a equally skilled DragonKnight the Knight will usually win.That's thanks to their access to Major mending which help them out heal most of our Bust DPS and their natural tankiness as a class.A StamDK is better then a Stam NB in PVE and 1v1 PVP.Its just fact.Am not saying a NB can't win because I beat more then my fair share of Good StamDK but its the DK fight to lose usually.

No. I won't pretend to insult your intelligence with a lecture on the classes, as I can see it would do no good in any event so...Just no.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..