The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning Vr 3 player. Need Help Leveling

JetLife2985
Hello,
Im a returning player vr3 and I'm looking for the fastest way to level up to 16 so I can finally experience the end game. Also If possible, some advice on the best way to make money while leveling. Thank you!
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm it's upto you but the quote "it's not the end level that matters it's the experience getting there" but if you're not one for questing and just want to power level. Some good ways:

Do daily dungeon in activity finder once a day- loads of Exp.

Grinding spots on same set of mobs; not my cup of tea but this is possible in Rikindeft (butchered the spelling) it's a place in wrothgar apparently good for grinding same mobs.

Cyrodiil dailies - join a Zerg and do the 5 kill players nice and quick.

Undaunted dailies maybe?

My preferred method is questing and a combo of what I said above. But in questing for levelling I run around the area ie Deshan and do ALL world bosses, dolmens, public dungeons (get skyshard whilst in there), the big group dungeon the one with 2 quests in it - they are quick and give lots of exp, also they have a boss that gives a skill point. And I only do the quests that lead upto skill points - these are the main quests of said area they lead on one from another. I skip all side quests unless they happen to be near the main quests or are an easy return item from dungeon etc. Doing these I power level really quick plus it's not just the same mobs over and over.

Also gold wise that's best to start another thread but writs give lots of money and gold mats.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What class are you?

I leveled my DK in IC by grouping with strangers - 'cause even a newbie player can offer support to a group as a DK.

PS ... I've been playing two subs for most of two years now.... all my game is "endgame" because it doesn't end.
    Edited by newtinmpls on April 25, 2016 5:49AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JetLife2985
    Thank you for the advice! I am a Khajit Nightblade by the way.