The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for mature group or guilt to run trials and Dragonstar

Fraggle2
Fraggle2
✭✭
PS4 North America Player 500+ CP can play all Rolls
I am looking for a guilt or group to do trials or DSA Me and my friend have been looking for people that are knowledgeable in the game and that are interested in doing endgame content but we keep coming across people that are not ready or not that interested to try or very antisocial people who think they're better than everyone I have had this game since Launch on console so I do not need someone to teach us just need people that want to have fun and get those achievements that everybody wants
PS4 North America 700+CP confident in all rolls
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing since launch and have yet to do Dragonstar, looking for a group for trials seems hopeless. Why did they not put these in the group finder?