The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hero Costumes

PittClass94
PittClass94
✭✭✭
There is no way that the three Heroes Costumes will come back in future?
Perhaps as a bundle?

I hope very much..
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope so too..

Been looking forward to the Daggerfall Covenant hero costume :D Looks badass!
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still waiting on Breton costume to be sold,after that the trio would be a cool bundle I suppose.
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    C0wrex wrote: »
    I hope so too..

Been looking forward to the Daggerfall Covenant hero costume :D Looks badass!

The Breton Hero by Alessandro Baldasseroni is simply awesome,
    like the other two to the rest.
    Mojmir wrote: »
    still waiting on Breton costume to be sold,after that the trio would be a cool bundle I suppose.

My reason tells me that if the costumes are limited-time i don't think will come back, because they are something exclusive, that only the lucky few have been able to obtain.
    But who knows,
    maybe they will make a bundle as a second chance for those who have missed one or more costume
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    @PittClass94 Yeaaaa :D It's so badass!!! The gold and black colors really define the intrigue of the Daggerfall Covenant :))
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm waiting for this costume as well.One day,maybe,..
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

The Nord Hero was released on january 28, the second on march 30
    I think that in two mounth we will find it in the crown store
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    My reason tells me that if the costumes are limited-time i don't think will come back, because they are something exclusive, that only the lucky few have been able to obtain.
    But who knows,
    maybe they will make a bundle as a second chance for those who have missed one or more costume

right, and then it's another chance to get more money
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 26, 2016 12:52AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here . His cloak is so snippity snip snip awesome !

00e32da836ea3ecaf43a157ded6d2403.jpg
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly I don't think the cloak will be part of it,the elf lost hers.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here . I really liked the Brenton in the cinematic trailers . I know we have armors that can get close but not co plete

I wonder why . Must be a code problem with animating natural movement with the cape . I know it's no where near a priority , but I see lots of other games have it , so it must not be THAT hard to incorporate ...
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭

Same here . I really liked the Brenton in the cinematic trailers . I know we have armors that can get close but not co plete

I wonder why . Must be a code problem with animating natural movement with the cape . I know it's no where near a priority , but I see lots of other games have it , so it must not be THAT hard to incorporate ...

I agree with you.
    There are mods for capes in Skyrim that make the movements very well.
    But they will have their reasons for not putting them, I think.
    However I think the costumes of the heroes should not be identical to those of the trailer, and the mantles, drapes, banners, etc. are "added" by the same characters

I love cloaks
    and, for me, the costumes are perfect
    That's why I'm so sorry not to be able to get them.
    Especially that of the Nord, which is my main character..
    Edited by PittClass94 on May 11, 2016 10:43AM
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    Like many have said, so far most limited Crown Store items have not come back. The only ones thad have did so because they were taken away before console launch, so console users got a chance to get them as well. If I remember correctly, they have said they might rerelease items, but it will be years in the future, if so.

That said, I feel the hero costumes are different. They aren't iconic, perce, but they come from the cinematic trailers, the trailers that are still being made (from what I understand) and are still available to get new players in. What I hope they will do is either:
    1) Rerelease the costumes separately or in a bundle every time a new cinematic trailer with these heroes are released. Since these trailers aren't common, it would still be rare enough that it would be special. Also, it would fit, since we would return to the cinematic heroes and for the occasion can dress like them.
    2) Rerelease separate or bundle in the anniversary week. Because the heroes kind of represent the game, it could fit.

I understand if they decide to have the costumes as a one-time thing like other items. I just kind of think it would be wasted opportunity considering their role outside the game.
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Pensola wrote: »
    Like many have said, so far most limited Crown Store items have not come back. The only ones thad have did so because they were taken away before console launch, so console users got a chance to get them as well. If I remember correctly, they have said they might rerelease items, but it will be years in the future, if so.

That said, I feel the hero costumes are different. They aren't iconic, perce, but they come from the cinematic trailers, the trailers that are still being made (from what I understand) and are still available to get new players in. What I hope they will do is either:
    1) Rerelease the costumes separately or in a bundle every time a new cinematic trailer with these heroes are released. Since these trailers aren't common, it would still be rare enough that it would be special. Also, it would fit, since we would return to the cinematic heroes and for the occasion can dress like them.
    2) Rerelease separate or bundle in the anniversary week. Because the heroes kind of represent the game, it could fit.

I understand if they decide to have the costumes as a one-time thing like other items. I just kind of think it would be wasted opportunity considering their role outside the game.

Yep, I think so
    Well .. They could make a bundle as a celebration of the landing of TES on consoles
  • BluSpixMacaw
    I really want the Breton Hero Costume and the Nord Hero Costume in the Crown Store on Consoles.
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    I really want the Breton Hero Costume and the Nord Hero Costume in the Crown Store on Consoles.

The Nord Hero Costume has already been put in the Crown Store, the Breton should arrive soon.
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Breton Hero Costume
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I hope they put the Breton on sale soon. Then, I'll have the complete set! :smiley:
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Good for you.

Anyway back on topic..
    It's possible that they can make a bundle to celebrate the landing of TES on consoles? or not
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The Nord Hero was released on january 28, the second on march 30
    I think that in two mounth we will find it in the crown store

Lets hope it looks better than the Nord Hero costume on females.
    And that the hood doesnt make you look totally bald,as does the Elven Hero costume does.
  • atasneverquitsb14_ESO
    atasneverquitsb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes please Zenimax! If you read these at all please bring back the Hero costumes for those of us that missed them. Some of us have occupations that take us out of the country and make it difficult to buy these short timed sales. Especially ones so amazingly detailed as these. I have wanted the armor of the Nord Hero since I first saw that trailer. Take my MONEY please!
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please Zenimax! If you read these at all please bring back the Hero costumes for those of us that missed them. Some of us have occupations that take us out of the country and make it difficult to buy these short timed sales. Especially ones so amazingly detailed as these. I have wanted the armor of the Nord Hero since I first saw that trailer. Take my MONEY please!

Yep!
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im afraid this will be the most difficult hero costume to make an in-game version of.

b80e84644594cf04731688b4b2358711.jpg

I mean, a cape on top of a coat? The 3D modelling department are probably crying themselves to sleep working on this :P Here's what theyve got so far:

ESO-crown-store-breton-hero-costume.jpg

Maybe itll be fine. They are getting better after all. The elf costume was a HUGE improvement in quality over the first one. On the other hand however, its a cape on top of a coat (I know, I already wrote that :P )! I kind of doubt that will come out well. Im almost sure the cape will be removed completely and the coat will be a skin put on a robe mesh, the lower part of which will be glued to the character's legs looking awful when walking or running.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 27, 2016 5:00AM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im afraid this will be the most difficult hero costume to make an in-game version of.

I mean, a cape on top of a coat? The 3D modelling department are probably crying themselves to sleep working on this :P Here's what theyve got so far:

Maybe itll be fine. They are getting better after all. The elf costume was a HUGE improvement in quality over the first one. On the other hand however, its a cape on top of a coat (I know, I already wrote that :P )! I kind of doubt that will come out well. Im almost sure the cape will be removed completely and the coat will be a skin put on a robe mesh, the lower part of which will be glued to the character's legs looking awful when walking or running.

All these hero costumes just dont quite cut it without the cape. Its what truly makes them unique from crafted gear imo. Without them, they just about look like any old piece of crafted armour.. What's worse is they cant be dyed...
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have brought limited items back before (example: the leopard and black senche mounts and palamino horse), so I wouldn't be the least surprised that they brought them back in the future. And putting them in a bundle would be a neat idea - but it's more realistic that they will just be bringing them back randomly on their own.

But all in all, can't wait for that costume!! It looks so goooood :blush:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well,they advertised it as coming soon.So,we wait.I can do without the cape and that damn mask.What's with all the masks anyway.When I am crafting gear,the higher it gets eventually,I wind up with a mask with my hoods.
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    I want ittttttt and a black wolf now please take my moneyyyyy
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Black Wolf is awesome