The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild that runs trials, especially vet Maw of Lorkhaj

Syrani
Syrani
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I am looking for a guild that runs trials, and am especially interested in learning/running veteran Maw of Lorkhaj. I am looking for a guild that runs this on a regular basis. I don't mind wiping over and over while we learn the tactics, and am willing to stick with it for as long as it takes. I have Teamspeak3 installed, but will use any voice comms you prefer. I am currently maining a V16 magicka NB DD, gold gear/enchants TBS/Willpower.

I am available Monday through Friday, from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm GMT. I would like to keep it within these times, but will consider later times as well.

I am AD faction, but am open to running with any faction. My in game contact name is @Raelin , and that is the best way to get ahold of me. You can whisper me if I am on, or leave me an in game mail and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Raelin