Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

advice on making an assassin type character.

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, i mained sorc for the longest time. i want to change her to a med armor assassin type. mainly for RP but also to pre-pair myself for the next xpac. What would be a good skill set as far as DW/bow and i need a heal skill as well for her.i would just make a NB but im tired of lvling alts. i just want something that will function for base pve since i don't pvp or do dungeons really.
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I wrote the below with PvP in mind - just seen that you said PvE

I've considered the same thing however the sticking point for me is how it would be better (I'd have to create from scratch, you see) than a NB without the Cloak and stealth damage.

I found that these abilities are a must:
    1. Bound Arnaments: +heavy damage & stam and daedric protection passive +stam recovery
    2. Dark Deal: +stam & health for -mag and reduced holy passive for -stam & mag costs
    3. Crit Surge: +20% damage & crit heals are nice if you get in to CQ fights
    4. Streak: for evasion and CC
    5. Camo Hunter: +crit%
    6. Inner Light: +magicka and Empower
    7. Werewolf or Vampire: not quite sure of which yet but probably the latter

I think this will require a lot of potions, notably invisibility, immovability and tripots.

Gear wise: I'm not too sure yet but HRage, NMGaze, Alchemist, Marksman (5 piece on bow side only), 1x Molag & BSpawn could all work.
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on April 23, 2016 10:09AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for the info. i do not pvp but i can use some of the info from this build you provided to work on my own.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer