The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just a friendly question to ZOS

Bandit1215
Bandit1215
✭✭✭
I consider myself a relatively new player, and wasn't here to see they days of no AOE caps and Dynamic Ulti regen, and I am curious. I know this is a heated topic and I don't want this to turn into a "grab your pitchforks and torches to smite ZOS" thread, but why did you guys make such drastic changes to your beautiful PvP? If you wanted to appeal to casuals you should have only done one or the other. Either make AOE caps but allow the potential for high Ulti Regen to make those fights not take so long and cause so much lag or not have AOE caps and remove dynamic ulti. I feel both was a bit overkill. If ZOS could reply to this themselves I would greatly appreciate it. :)
CP 561
  • vSO HM - Completed
  • vAA - Completed
  • vHRC - Completed

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS has said that there were always AoE caps on damage except for a few, I think, ultimates. If you look through the old patch notes, they had to explain that there was a cap since release.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They dynamic ult effected both PvP and PvE.

In those times, I literally (while soloing a dungeon) could cast Atronach right after atronach, against mobs ult gain was insane. Unfortunately I did not PvP during those times.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds