The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unknown Quest.... Tracker Goal Text.. where has the text gone?

ThoraxtheDark
ThoraxtheDark
✭✭✭
I am on Xbox one NA, i am seeing these lines of text everywhere, replacing my quests , locations and inventory with jibberish. Is there a quick fix to this? removing the last update, etc. Please let me know, thanks you.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep same here....
    I don't think there is a fix, I think the quests have changed...some and are gone.

I deleted any that had this....best wishes but maybe open a ticket.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    ive picked up brand new quests and still gives me these text replacements. but i will send one in
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    So i logged out and hard reset my Xbox and logged back in, everything was back to normal.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i logged out and hard reset my Xbox and logged back in, everything was back to normal.

blame Xbox....the win10 seems to be at play again
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's a bug that came if you fired up the game without restarting after the update. Restart it will clear no worries.
  • optyimus
    optyimus
    Soul Shriven
    de méme chez moi la quéte affiche TRAKER GOAL je suis sur pc ! si quelqu un a une soluce?
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    “Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs: Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a computer to do.”
    — Donald E. Knuth

The bug is back.. rofl
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!