The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for someone to help level up my enchanting (XBOX NA)

Khimaerical
Khimaerical
Soul Shriven
My enchanting is at lvl 41 and deconstructing glyphs from mobs is taking way too long so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to partner up and make glyphs for each other to deconstruct
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at level 49 and could send a few your way. Not sure if you can craft Splendid or Monumental level yet but that would help me, otherwise I'm open to trade. Currently seeking Nightwood. Send me your gametag and I'll send some glyphs later tonight.
    TidalFish518451
  • Khimaerical
    Khimaerical
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag is same as my username. I can make up to monumental glyphs and I have a bunch of rekutas and denatas so I could give you some glyphs in too to get you to 50
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My enchanting is at lvl 41 and deconstructing glyphs from mobs is taking way too long so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to partner up and make glyphs for each other to deconstruct

You get less Inspiration from other play and alt made glyphs than you do Mob Looted Glyphs. Of course this is with White Glyphs. Fortunately with Enchanting, you get a nice Inspiration gain from making the glyphs, not just deconning.

If you have another character you also want to level in Enchanting, then the fastest easiest way to do this is to make the glyphs in Blue or Purple (you could use Green at lower levels, but its too late for you) then pass them to an alt for decon. You go get a nice hit of Inspiration for making glyphs, and then the alt gets Inspiration for deconning them. So, you essentially get double inspiration unlike Gear Crafting/Deconning. Plus, this way you avoid the pain in the butt friction of only being able to send 6 items at a time to another player. This 6 item limit is why I will never ever do the glyph swap again for someone.

If you don't have an alt to send them to, then make the blue and or purple glyphs and sell them in the guild stores. People will always buy Attribute Glyphs for their gear so there is a ready market. Make Blues for L20 to L39, Purples for L40 to VR Ranks.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a bunch of whites and a few blues last night. Hopefully you'll have enough to go up a level or two.