The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So Tell Me More About Poison Making

ShedsHisTail
ShedsHisTail
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, how's that going to work?
Should I start levelling my alchemy now? Or is it going to be a new profession?
Will poisons be applied to weapons and stack with enchants? Or will they be more powerful temporary enchantments which replace enchants and require re-application? Will we be able to place poisoned foo on NPCs?

What kinds of effects can we expect?
I want to know so much about this.

I based my ESO toon on my Skyrim character, and in Skyrim I was all about poisons.
So I'm super stoked to see what you guys have in store here.

Also been sitting on this Poison and Disease Resistance racial ability for so long with so little benefit...
"As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • rrico_76
    rrico_76
    There are few new solvents for crafting poisons, you can pick them at the place of water. All traits also changed, so you have possibility to mix them in different patterns now. Fine thing is that U create 4-packs of same poison.
    Crafted poisons have free "slot" in inv, where you check one diesired to be applied on a weapon. Applied poison disangages an enchantment on this weapon, so better check out what is worth more. At the beginning (where i am) it works in about 20% hits, dont know how it works later (with the passives bought).
  • kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Poisonmaking is mostly the same with potionmaking. And, i dont really think that disease resistance is cool vs poisons since (at least in pvp) people using not damage poisons, but major debuffing like increaing cost of your skills for 60% or anti-invisible or stunning, or all above...