The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightflame Monster Set for Healing

oburn
oburn
My V16 Sorc is a healer, I just got both head and shoulders of Nightflame, both with enhance enchant on them. Do many healers use this set or am I better off without it? I haven't seen many people wearing or talking about the set, but it seems like it would be a good set for healers.

Is it viable, or a useless monster set?
  • Zenetrax
    Zenetrax
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a bad set and not good either. It only procs like 2/20 and does nothing unless people are standing on its circle. You're better of having more spell damage by putting kena shoulder or head or 2 torug or 2 worm cult or whatever you'd like. Just my 2 cents. :)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    The totem is a black jagged shard that lands with a thunk. Unless people know what it is, they are more likely to run away from it. It is stationary and has a small radius, so it does not work with reactive movement like say... moving away from bogdans fire rain. I find this ironic. The only benifit over nearly any other set would be if your group is stationary and standing on top of each other. And if you are using enough heals to proc it at a reasonably reliable rate, you are likely already overhealing, so it wont proc anyways.

This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!