The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't add guild members, screen freezes.

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
Every time I attempt to add a member to my guild my screen freezes, I can still hear the audio but my controller is unresponsive and won't take me to xbox dashboard, I always end up having to do a hard restart of my xbox as I am unable to do anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Or know of a fix?
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..

Best Answer

• Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: The bug appears to be related to the Smartglass App and it's inter-connectivity to the xbox rather then anything on ESO's side. Fix is either to type all messages through smartglass app after it freezes cause apparently that works, but I found my home button stopped working when I did that. The other fix is to disconnect your xbox from your network, put it in offline mode, then do a hard restart and log back in and reconnect. Make sure you disconnect your app from your xbox though if you choose the later fix so as to avoid that issue popping up again in the future.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Answer ✓